Product Portfolio Specialist - Parts and Services
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is looking for a
Product Portfolio Specialist
Are you a driven self-starter with a continuous desire to learn and grow? Explore the Parts & Services Product Portfolio Specialist opportunity with Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions! You are driven to create, implement, and oversee Parts and Service solutions and go-to-market offerings. Have skills in market research, product development and implementation, and the ability to define insights of customer needs. You are a confident and enthusiastic team player and take a creative approach to development and implementation of Parts and Service product solutions. You live and promote a culture of safety, and you thrive under pressure.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading, hauling, and handling materials.
Key performance areas
The Product Portfolio Specialist will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the global strategy for Parts and Service products to deliver superior customer satisfaction while simultaneously growing top line revenues and maximizing the share of business captured.
- Responsible for assessing market opportunities and gaps based on the equipment install base
- Support sales teams to match the best product offering with customer needs/opportunities
- Support & champion portfolio offerings in the sales area, including updating/share of portfolio information
- Provide training & updates to sales personnel to ensure full knowledge of portfolio offering
- Liaise between sales and global portfolio teams on any questions/queries
- Benchmark competitive marketplace and evaluate similar offers from industry peers
- Ensuring optimal opportunity management in the CRM (process, training, KPI, dashboards, active follow up)
- Support the mapping and reporting of each product development phase, including short, medium, and long-term objectives
- Implement and rollout products campaigns to the sales team
- Creates business development plans and targets for the product range in collaboration with other areas
- Visit strategic clients to support the sales team when required
- Define KPIs and product performance measures as well as track revenues and margins targets
The Product Portfolio Specialist base is Sandvik Smyrna, GA, or any Sandvik Branch. Travel is expected between 25% to 50% of the time in the field.
- You will have a sales or product background with sales/marketing experience either from service or capital equipment.
- Will have an affinity with the development and execution of parts and service products
- Business background or proven experience to assist in the financial modeling and fiscal impact of products and programs
- An understanding of hydraulic and mechanic systems is important
- Possess excellent communication skills within the Parts and Service team, with direct customers/dealers, and cross-functionally within other Sandvik departments
- Ability to drive results and ensure the market-driven direction
- Enjoy managing multiple programs and priorities
Special Knowledge, certification, or License:
- College degree – preferably in Business Administration, Marketing
- The position requires good computer skills, and knowledge of CRM (Salesforce)
Work Experience (Minimum Required):
- Five years of experience in Sandvik or Drilling Equipment OEM for the Mining Market or related field desired
- A blend of business, marketing, communication, and project skills
- Good product knowledge is an asset
Sandvik offers a phenomenal catalog of benefits and employee perks such as:
- Benefits eligibility that begin 30 days after start date
- Health care eligibility that includes, medical, dental, vision, prescription and telemedicine
- Paid vacation with up to 40 hours available to roll over in to the next year
- A very strong 401(k) retirement savings plan. We contribute 5% annual salary to the Retirement Savings plan. We also match 50% of the first 6%.
- Tuition reimbursement
Sandvik provides opportunities for competence development and training, as well as, opportunities for career advancement. We believe diversity is meaningful for success and growth.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ to the Product Portfolio Specialist position JO # R0041434.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
#LI - Remote
Deadline: Not set