Product Support Manager LHD's and Trucks
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is seeking a
Product Support Manager – LHD’s & Trucks
Location: Sudbury, ON
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. We recognize your performance and offer various ways to fuel your growth towards exceptional achievements.
Currently we have an opening for a Product Support Manager – LHD’s & Trucks. The Product Support Manager – LHD’s & Trucks is responsible for the representation of the product line in the sales area. This includes people management, distributor management, sales and profitability of the product line as well as ensuring local implementation of global product line focus areas and measurements. The role is also responsible for the technical, application and commercial support for the product line(s) in the sales area.
Are you driven with a passion for sales and business management? We want to hear from you!
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
What you will be doing
- Provides feedback of product quality performance to all units supplying the products to ensure a consistent global quality level.
- Updates and communicates delivery schedules for the product line.
- Develops and communicates Customer Value Propositions for the individual products and combined offerings within the Product Line.
- Responsible for Sales/Market Area Demand Forecasting.
- Validates that forecast orders match the Supply Plan approved by the Division planning group.
- Deploys ordering rules and complete order checklists to all Sales personnel.
- Ensures “Sales Tools” / CRM is always up to date and accurate for the relevant product line.
- Conducts performance studies of equipment and options simulating customer application conditions and uses information to demonstrate proven capability and support sales arguments.
- Ensures Machine Lifetime Operating Cost (MLOC) estimates are available for machine quotes and provides follow up/feedback to factory Life Time Support/Product management.
- Ensures MTBF (mean time between failure) & MTTR (mean time to repair) estimates are available for customers and provides follow up to Life Time Support and product management.
- Ensures local stock planning for strategic parts with local customer service distribution based on global spare part recommendations.
- Builds strong relationships with the Sales Team.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
Environmental Health and Safety
- We are ethical and compliant, dedicated to health, safety, and sustainability. We put health and safety first!
What you will bring along
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Diploma in a related field with relevant sales/business management experience.
- 5 years of experience with underground loader and truck equipment.
- Strong knowledge of the mining industry.
- Ability to build relationships within the industry and maintain a strong customer service focus.
- Understanding of budgeting and forecasting within a business setting.
- Strong computer literacy in related programs (Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook).
- High level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
- Ability to lead and work as part of an integrated broad team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel when required.
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you…
- The opportunity to make an impact on our business performance.
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, in an industry leading business.
- The opportunity to reach your full potential.
- Ongoing development and training.
- An excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. We are a company with an open-minded culture that encourages employees to share ideas and work innovatively. We embrace diversity and inclusion and inspire everyone to bring their authentic selves to work everyday!
We take pride in our agile customer-focused decision making. We empower our employees, providing strong performance management and opportunities to grow your career.
Do you want to learn more?
To learn more about Sandvik, our people and products please visit our website: https://www.home.sandvik/en/about-us/
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Product Support Manager – LHD’s & Trucks, requisition R0035547. We thank all applicants. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are always available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline: Dec 2