Technical Competece Development Trainer
- Deadline: 10 May
- Country: Chile
- Location: Santiago
- Job-ID: R0026600
- Job category: Product Management
Sandvik Chile is looking for
TECHNICAL COMPETENCE DEVELOPMENT TRAINER
ARE YOU BUSINESS FOCUSED, PASSIONATE TO WIN AND DRIVEN BY PARTERING WITH OTHERS?
THEN YOU ARE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Responsible for ensure and follow-up the competence development activities, will take the full ownership of technical, equipment, business and soft skill competencies on the technical workforce working in Workshop, Contract and Field Services, in special on behalf of Sandvik machines according the sales and P&S areas strategy by manage competence development experience opportunities; through internal or external instructor by presential or virtual format; according the career path system to the P&S area, global product master program, EHS, customer, legal or local needs, following up the requirements of assessment (theoretical and practical), training and/or technical coaching.
Likewise, it is responsible to ensure the execution of the requirements, norms, processes and policies of safety and environment of Sandvik and of the Customers, as well as to ensure compliance the database and report according the operation KPI’s in order to: qualifications, course complete, e-learning course available.
- Relevant equipment and systems experience, maintenance, electromechanics, industrial maintenance, electronics, mechanics or heavy machinery.
- Passion for people development, with a professional and service minded approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to work with all levels of an organization and form strong relationships with business and HR partners.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines, alongside various stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a changing environment and result orientation work efficiency, ability to work under pressure, learning, change and a spirit of improvement.
- Comfortable with both operational and strategic work
- Excellent Computer, MS Office and communication skills, English intermediate.
- Safety, security and environmental knowledge for technical model onsite.
- Around 3 years as specialist technician inside or outside Sandvik in role like manage technical training services, technical assessment (qualification), technical instructor or manage technical training services.
- Technical Degree in mechatronic, maintenance, electromechanics, industrial maintenance, electronics, mechanics or heavy machinery.
- Share / Transfer knowledge to colleagues to build knowledge and skills within the P&S area.
- Relevant experience on training or coaching
- Compatible health certificate for work in several mining area around the country
- Psychosensotechnical certificate.
- Driver's license in heavy machinery and 4x4 driving
- Willing to travel.
Apply to April 29th, 2021
FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL APPLICATION: interested applicants: click here, and apply under Job ID R0026600 Technical Competence Development Trainer, attaching your updated CV.
FOR REFERRAL PLAN: If you belong to Sandvik Chile and wish to refer, please send an e-mail to: Patricia Lazo firstname.lastname@example.org and Camila Soto email@example.com, with the following information:
- Subject: REFERRED PROGRAM / POSITION NAME / CV FIRST AND LAST NAME
- Attach CV of person to be referred.
- Indicate specifically the Selection Process to which you are referring.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions, is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. The offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Deadline: 10 May