- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Alachua, Florida
- Job-ID: R0024682
- Job category: Product Management
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology in Alachua, FL is looking for a
Are you an eLearning Developer who wants to develop your career in the field of mining? If you have eLearning Developer experience in the mining industry and a background in heavy equipment, drilling and blasting, Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology wants to speak with you!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas
The eLearning Developer is to develop, design, and deploy eLearning courses with a focus on technical aspects of Sandvik Rotary drills. He/she will have the ability to create courses from scratch following SCORM protocols, as well as modify and maintain existing ones with strong project management skills in a fast-paced environment. Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that optimizes learning as well as enhances retention and transfer of knowledge/skills.
Additionally, the eLearning Developer will:
- Organize and develop eLearning training material, training manuals, train-the trainer, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials.
- Conduct technical training sessions on standard operating procedures
- Assist with identifying, developing, and implementing future training improvements.
- Conduct training needs assessment
- Identify, address and analyze competency gaps and create training programs to resolve competency gaps/deficiencies as needed
- Designs and applies assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
- Develop eLearning courses as well as customize existing library of courses
- Develop detailed project plans using project management software to manage the customization and creation of eLearning courses, materials, evaluations/assessments
- Manage multiple projects on a daily basis by communicating with both co-workers and internal clients to ensure deadlines are met and projects remain on track
- Continually update project plans with achievements and arrange for “catch up” on any missed dates
- Communicate with translation resources and update courses into multiple languages
- Turn meeting notes into project plans with a thorough understanding of tasks, milestones, dependency, resource utilization, etc.
- Demonstrate respect and commitment to the IMS system (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018) taking accountability for its effectiveness and continued improvements
- Special projects as assigned
You possess 5 years’ experience creating, maintaining and delivering instructor-led content on technical products to audiences with a range of technical experience including virtual classroom tools and learning management systems. 3+ years adobe macromedia flash, animation design or e-learning design tools is a plus. Ability to simplify complex concepts and processes for learners, making them clear, understandable, engaging and memorable and ability and interest in building partnerships and collaborate across functions and levels to gather content from subject matter experts
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com/careers to the eLearning Developer position, Job Req. ID # R0024682.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set