Product Support Specialist CIS
- Deadline: 30 Jan
- Country: Russian Federation
- Location: Saint-Petersburg
- Job-ID: R0023227
- Job category: Product Management
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Support Specialist with a background in the mining industry and who wants to bring their career to the next level at a leading company. If you are ready to make a strong positive impact to an organization, then we want to speak with you!
Key performance areas
As a Product Support Specialist CIS you will be responsible for providing product expertise and support to sales representatives, and internal partners during the sales and development process, assisting sales representatives, and internal partners during the sales and development process to maximize the benefits derived from the UG Drilling and Load & Haul products and services.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Collaboration with sales teams and or internal partners to recommend products and services to the product line that meet customers' requirements.
- Maintaining up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the organization's and competitors' products and services.
- Collecting and communicating to the product line, the customers' product and services need.
- Participating in implementation of activities related to the strategy of the product or the portfolio.
- Keeping up to date on the changes in the product and services portfolio.
- Participating and contributing in developing and maintaining of sales tools and way of working related to product strategy.
- Coordinating Customer and product related initiatives.
Your profile and qualifications
You are a confident product professional who possesses a proven ability to deliver results. You possess at least 7 years’ experience in a similar product professional role in the Mining industry.
We put great value in your personality, integrity as well as in your technical competence. You maintain a strong customer focus. Your influencing and communication skills are excellent, enabling you to interact confidently with colleagues of all levels.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life and health insurance, and lunch compensation. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement. 3 month probation period.
Deadline: 30 Jan