Product Support Manager - Underground Drilling
- Deadline: 25 Sep
- Country: Australia
- Location: Perth WA, Western Australia, Brisbane QLD, Queensland
- Job-ID: R0020366
- Job category: Product Management
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
Product Support Manager – Underground Drilling
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
The Product Support Manager – Underground Drilling focusses on providing application knowledge, tender input with regards to recommendations of machine model, specification and quality, and in some cases delivery scheduling.
- Actively gather reliability, operating cost and operator feedback to share with Business Line Manager to ensure the offering can be managed over its lifecycle.
- Analyse monthly warranty reports to assess tends and visit key sites to gather firsthand information on issues and feed this back to the Warranty Coordinator.
- Participate in new product development with planning and customer validation.
- Work with Business Line Managers to keep them updated and informed of Product Management activities
- Competitive Analysis and technical feedback
- Reliability performance and performance data
You will have qualifications in Mechanical/Electrical engineering and 5+ years in Underground Drilling experience. You are able to operate in an underground environment and have the ability to travel interstate and internationally. You are comfortable leading meetings and conducting customer feedback sessions. You are passionate about Underground drilling, have the communications skills to bridge the gap between backline division and the sales area.
What we offer
- A competitive hourly rate and allowances
- 12% superannuation contribution (2.5% above the superannuation guarantee)
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is a leading supplier in equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
07 3621 1823
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: 25 Sep