- Deadline: Not set
- Country: China
- Location: Chongqing, Chongqing
- Job-ID: R0018604
- Job category: Product Management
• Deliver training and customer events in the center and at customer site.
• Support the establishment of Sandvik Coromant Center in Chongqing when the business case is approved
• Keep the center on brand
• Support the Project Manager to establish the Sandvik Coromant Center in Chongqing when the business case is approved, including such activities as supervision of construction, quality control, machines moving, vendor coordination, etc.
• Prepare and deliver training/customer events in the center or at customer sites.
• Plan and coordinate machine related tasks in the center, including Digital Live Machining broadcasting system
• Monitor and control the relevant costs in the center, together with the Training & Center manager
• NC programing for the machines
• Create and update machine demonstration using CAD / CAM software
• Collaborate with other centers as well as partners
• Responsible for experimental procedures, customer test cuts and projects requested by sales engineers, P&I and Customized Solutions
• Create and update training presentations
• Pro-actively support to achieve selling and marketing targets and personal objectives
• Keep updated of Coromant’s latest products knowledge and machining methods
• Metal-cutting knowledge at advanced level
• Good knowledge and skills of operating CNC machines and NC programming
• Knowledge of CAD/CAM software
• Good English level, both written and spoken
• Excellent team player
• Good presentation skills
• Good IT skills
• Quick learner
• At least 5 years of experience within the mechanical engineering industry
• Experience in machine operating and NC programming
• Experience with CAD/CAM software
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or above
In addition, the employee may be assigned other duties within the area of their competence.
Deadline: Not set