- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
- Job-ID: R0009017
- Job category: Manufacturing
Sandvik Materials Technology in Clarks Summit, PA is recruiting for the position of
PEXCO is a joint venture between Sandvik Materials Technology and Nippon Sumitomo Specialty Metals Company.
As President, you are responsible for PEXCO as a profit center and as a legal entity. This role develops and implements strategies to maximize stakeholder value as directed by the PEXCO Management committee, within the scope and following the directives of the PEXCO Joint Venture agreement. Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, Tube Americas, the position is responsible in managing the company’s total assets and resources as well as develop the company in line with objectives for EHS, financial performance and operational excellence.
- Oversee company operations to ensure safety, quality, operational excellence and cost efficiency
- Create plans for financial and operational performance, including target setting, budgeting and performance management
- Ensure the continuous development of PEXCO employees to achieve expected outcomes for financial, functional, and individual short and long-term goals as defined by the Critical Success Factors
- Oversee capital investment plans
- Conduct regular business and operational reviews with staff, management and other stakeholders
- Develop price structures in line with strategy and the JV agreement.
- Oversee sales, supply chain, product management and new product development within PEXCO, ensuring alignment within the Business Unit objectives
- Present the company report at bi-annual PEXCO Management Committee meetings
- Act as the primary liaison between PEXCO and the JV partners, ensuring confidentiality is maintained where necessary
- Annually update the Business Plan
This position will be based at PEXCO located in Clarks Summit, PA. Some travel, domestic and international is expected, up to 20%.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Area or Master of Business Administration with a minimum of 8 years of relevant management experience. Experience in managing within a Production Unit preferred. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with strong business acumen is required. The qualified candidate will demonstrate the ability to think independently and be self-motivated with strong project management and problem solving skills. Candidate must possess advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, be result oriented, innovative and demonstrate excellent attention to details.
- Excellent leadership and management abilities
- Skilled in organizational and team development
- Strong communication skills
- High focus on health and safety
- Excellent analysis, problem solving and creative ability
- Excellent self-awareness and ability to adapt to constant change
- Strong and professional in driving performance and continuous improvement
- Great business acumen
- Technical competence in the hot extrusion process, products, applications and customer requirements
- Experienced with presentations and the value proposition
- Excellent networking and co-operation skills including developing relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
- Adherence to company values
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401 (k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/career and apply for the President, PEXCO position, Job Req. ID# R0009017.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set