- Deadline: Not set
- Country: China
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai
- Job-ID: R0013889
- Job category: Supply Chain & Logistics
- Process in ERP of SMCDI the orders created by the sales areas. Identify and act on issues that need immediate attention.
- Manage the pending order report. Inform your internal customers about delivery dates and changes
- Review and update the "SMCDI Open Book Review" report and identify issues related to assignments, pricing, equalization, and delivery forecasting. Based on forecasts, act on release or reserves of DRP and PO. Determine the shipping method due to urgency and stock levels. Handle Order Desk, Sales Manager, or Demand Planner concerns.
- Order tracking and tracing
- Activities to accelerate orders when necessary by managing with other regions, factories, sales areas or other regional warehouses.
- Review and correct exceptions in data transmission between Sales Area ERP and SMCDI.
- Coordination of special requirements/activities with storage, trade services and logistics in general to ensure the flow of goods through the supply chain.
- Coordinate with global counterparties within the organization and be the first point of contact for operational transactions.
- Manage the LPS (Logistics Process Support) claims base.
- Monthly report of operational KPI's including OFLT and air cargo ratio
- Identify areas of improvement
Deadline: Not set