Digital Marketing Specialist, SASEA
Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist, SASEA
No. of Vacancies : 1
Job ID : R0055136
Location : Pune/Thailand/Japan
Full time /Part Time : Full time
Regular /Temporary : Regular
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability. With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation. We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik.
The main customer base is within the automotive and ancillaries, defence sector, die & mould manufacturing and general mechanical engineering industry Scope.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Utilize an effective mix of various digital marketing tactics, including search, social media and demand generation marketing campaigns to: help grow Sandvik Coromant’s online presence, audience engagement and conversions; increase brand preference by creating great customer experiences at all touchpoints; generate leads and contribute to the sales pipeline; and contribute to the achievement of global and Sales Area strategic business goals.
Planning, implementation, control and reporting
Use digital marketing tactics to meet set marketing goals and objectives, and to generate higher engagement levels and lead generation. Analyze marketing activity performance through the use of Power BI, Google Analytics and other tools.
Ensure that planned and executed activities are carried out within the agreed budget.
Culture & Safety
Practice Sandvik Core Values, Code of Conduct and the Safety First culture in all business and personal dealings at all times.
- Plan, execute and monitor online customer engagement programs through our marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Plan, execute and monitor paid media campaigns to increase customer reach and customer engagement, generate leads and strengthen brand awareness and brand position
- Coordinate and supervise digital marketing agency activities in all markets within SASEA
- Drive and develop activities on owned, earned and shared digital channels
- Develop and coordinate the editorial plan for organic posts on social media channels in collaboration with the Integrated Marketing Specialists
- Establish and track campaign objectives, KPIs and success metrics to evaluate the effectiveness and overall performance throughout SASEA; report back to management and adjust future tactics and campaigns as needed
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to build alignment and support for integrated campaigns and digital marketing
- Stay on top of trends within the area of digital marketing
- Act as an advisor and expert towards the SASEA Field Marketing team with regard to digital marketing E-mail marketing (drip, event and engagement programs)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication or related experience in the area
- Digital Marketing certification is a plus
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in digital marketing, marketing communications or a similar role. Preferably from a B2B perspective
- Experience using search and social marketing platforms and analytics tools
- Experience developing, managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in managing digital marketing agencies
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Thorough knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including search and social media marketing
- Exceptional skills in content writing, graphics design, local SEO optimization, UTM tracking, Data analytics, Retargeting and Web publishing
- Working knowledge of demand generation tactics and nurture programs
- Software and platform expertise: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn Business Manager, Power BI, Microsoft O365, CRM (MS Dynamics preferred), Marketing automation (Marketo preferred), Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Certifications in Google Analytics and social media platforms are a plus
- Experience gathering and analyzing performance results and data / Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B testing and ability to analyse KPI performance
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks in response to a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a deadline-driven environment
- Team player: the ability to work within a cross-border marketing team and other departments
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices
- Strong communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Passionate about digital marketing and about winning and achieving results
This position reports to – Marketing Manager, Sales area South and East Asia
Sandvik offers a competitive total compensation package including comprehensive benefits. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
You may upload your updated profile in PeopleSoft through your ESS login, no later than, June 7, 2023.
Please send your application by registering on our site www.sandvik.com/career and uploading your CV against JO No. R0055136 before June 7, 2023.
Deadline: Jun 7