Integrated Marketing Specialist, US
Sandvik Coromant is looking for an
Integrated Marketing Specialist
The Sandvik Coromant marketing team takes the lead in applying a balanced and effective mix of marketing, communication and brand activities to drive sales, promote our growth strategy and ensure our unique brand position. Covering all of North and South America, this team actively drives an audience centric approach and secures the successful and efficient launch of our offers to grow our reach and create further awareness of our brand, we are looking for a truly dynamic and operational Integrated Marketing Specialist – someone who knows how to increase audience engagement and generate the ultimate customer experience at all touchpoints.
We offer a global, innovative and inclusive setting, with passionate people and industry leading solutions in metal cutting – an exciting marketing arena where speed, agility and solid insights sure makes a difference!
Location: Mebane, NC (Hybrid Role)
You’re the one with the outline when it comes to creating and executing integrated audience specific marketing campaigns and activities to contribute to the achievement of global and local strategic business objectives. You use your tactical skills and customer insights to make sure we deliver the right message in our external communication and identify opportunities to develop targeted messaging to defined audience segments. You leverage content to strengthen brand awareness and customer preference, and to generate and nurture leads using a variety of channels to reach customers at all points along the buying journey. As you stay updated on the latest marketing and communication trends, you’re able to recommend and explore new methods and marketing tools to further improve our performance. You treasure and utilize the expertise around you and recognize the importance of teamwork, cross boarder and cross functional, to enable a fully integrated marketing model and a successful outcome.
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Developing and executing campaigns to support local business plans and activities, as well as specific account-based marketing activities in close collaboration with the sales team to contribute to the sales pipeline.
- Providing comprehensive support for event marketing and you plan and create social media content and campaigns and publish marketing content on the local website.
- Acting in close collaboration with the local sales management teams to secure local business priorities are captured in the marketing plan.
- Analyzing marketing activity performance through use of Power BI, A/B testing of content, customer surveys and other tools.
Your background and profile
You have experience developing, managing and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns with a strong data driven focus on results. You’re also visually creative and skilled in graphic design as well as in video editing.
- At least three years of experience working in Marketing Communications with a strategic mindset and ability to translate company strategy into marketing plans and activities.
- A degree in Marketing Communications or related discipline is required.
- Thorough knowledge of integrated marketing communications tactics.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills for both online and print media.
- Thorough knowledge of social media strategies and platforms.
- Working knowledge of demand generation marketing tactics
- Insight in tools for marketing automation (preferably Marketo), CRM, Power BI and Google Analytics, Office 365 and applications in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Account-based marketing experience is a plus.
We value your personality! You’re motivated, energetic and inspire confidence in your actions. For you, creativity and excellent time management goes hand in hand. You’re able to work independently, while being equally good at cooperating and proactively communicating with key stakeholders. Accuracy and structure characterize you, and you thrive in a setting where you get to analyze the effects of your work. You know how to use the insights to balance priorities and improve future initiatives.
At Sandvik Coromant, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background leads to a better environment for our employees, our business and our customers. Visit us at www.sandvik.com
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, a 401(k)-retirement savings plan, and flexibility to work from home. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our team, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Integrated Marketing Specialist position, JR # R0054055
Sandvik Coromant is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set