Integrated Marketing Specialist
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: China
- Location: Beijing
- Job-ID: R0026764
- Job category: Marketing
Purpose of the role is to
- Support the execution of integrated marketing campaigns to drive awareness, create demand and foster customer retention
- Support the delivery of unified customer and brand experience
- Deliver campaigns on time and at scale
- Work closely with other marketing and communications functions, such as public relations and advertising, internal communications, digital marketing, to optimize marketing and communications opportunities
- Work in public relations and set up the close connection with the local medias
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist in deploying revenue generating campaigns through various channels (online & offline), ensuring efficient preparation, planning and execution in close collaboration with the Sales Area marketing team, the Global marketing team and the Sales team.
- Plan, implement and monitor brand building activities as well as communication activities (promotions, web activities, sales collateral) supporting new product launches and growth areas identified in the local business plan for the respective sales cluster (Italy)
- Organize and deploy several internal and customer events (including digital events and VIP customer visits to Sweden) in line with budget, including ownership of marketing qualified lead generation.
- Coordinate and execute channel marketing activities in close collaboration with sales management team in Sales Area North Asia
- Coordinate ordering and distribution of sales promotion material and giveaways
- Provide input to integrated marketing plans and priorities
- Take an active part in driving and leading changes to improve the overall marketing process within the Sales Area
- Ensure that planned and executed activities are carried out within the budget frame
- Conduct quarterly budget forecast
- Contribute to a sustainable cost control
- Stay on top of trends and best practices within the area of marketing
- Build network with trade media.
- Make yearly media plan.
- Copy writing for local news release and success stories.
- Composition/re-purposing of product/solution communication pieces to serve different commutation channels.
- Explore new way of PR opportunities in the market, .e.g. , 3rd party social media, eNewsletter, webinar, etc.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Intuitive and creative thinking
• Strong communication skills in Chinese and English, both written and verbal, additional language like Korean language is a plus
• Project/time management and organizational skills. Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously in an efficient way
• Strong event management skills
• Computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Experience of MS Dynamics
• Experience of digital demand generation tools, such as Marketo (or similar marketing automation platform)
• Experience of Google Analytics or other Analytics tools.
• Hands-on understanding and hands-on experience of marketing, SEO, SEM, social media marketing and campaigning
• Proactively interacting with media and interested in new communication technologies.
• Strong writing skills such as press releases and promotional contributions
• Highly motivated, ability to work independently
• Team player: ability to work within a cross-border marketing team and other departments
• Strong learning drive
• Track record in the implementation of direct and digital marketing actions and tools
• Event management experience
• Experience in an international company with a complex multi-cultural matrix environment is a plus
• PR experience is needed
• Education to Bachelor degree level or equivalent, Business/Marketing or Communication based or a combination of experiences and verifiable successes that demonstrate a clear substitute for formal education
Deadline: Not set