Marketing Platform Specialist
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Be the Marketing platform expert in China
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations team
- Product owner and demand owner for Chinese specific Marketing platforms
- Gather, detail and prioritize demands
- Longterm strategy and roadmap together with Business architect and IT
- Connection on strategic level between technology, global users and local users
- Ensure efficient processes
- Supplier contacts
- Work at the intersection of Sales, Marketing and Technology
- Ensure that requirements are coordinated with plans and projects to support Web and CRM,
Acts as owner (and/or coordinator) for platforms/applications supporting Marketing processes.
- Coordinates and secures platforms/systems/data-sources are aligned and supporting the business processes
- Ensures a global perspective and implementation in terms of functionality, architecture and solutions.
- Initiates development projects together with process owners or other stakeholders
- Ensures necessary activities are addressed from requirements to implementation (test, training, communication, etc)
- Coordinates marketing requirements consolidation on other systems outside marketing (e g CRM, EBP)
- Handles contacts with external suppliers of marketing platforms
- Responsible for roadmap for marketing platforms (part of), including identifying and setting roles/responsibilities
Acts as speaking partner for process owners and functional managers to
- Identify, define and drive the need for new tools/data and ways of working within marketing
- Develop and improve existing services/functionality/processes
- Secure high quality, efficiency and global view
- Benchmarking and trend scanning
- Inspire, trigger and continuously develops the marketing efficiency.
- Acts as a project leader for prestudies, minor development- and implementation projects identified on roadmaps and strategic initiatives.
- Participates as Marketing rep in projects managed by other functions.
- Drive, communicate and create awareness in the organization about digital first and the user experience online in our digital offer.
- Identifies, maps and documents processes with Sandvik Coromant Marketing. Includes in some cases process ownership.
Holistic view, still with high focus on deliveries
Overall understanding of Sandvik Coromant marketing (and sales) processes
Marketing basic understanding and knowledge
Interested in IT and IT trends
Fluent in English, both verbal and written
3-5 years experience in working with digital marketing and/or IT
University degree or equivalent experience
Deadline: Not set