Pricing Manager, Sales Area Americas
Pricing Manager, Sales Area Americas
Sandvik Coromant is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions and know-how to the metalworking industry. With extensive investments in research and development we create unique innovations and set new productivity standards together with our customers. These include the world's major automotive, aerospace and energy industries. Sandvik Coromant has 8,000 employees and is represented in 130 countries. We are part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the global industrial group Sandvik.
At Sandvik we are committed to teamwork and believe in the power of developing ideas and solutions together. We leverage our shared passion, diversity, open-mindedness and cooperative spirit to shape the future of our industry and, with it, the path of your career. We are seeking for people who are passionate in their work and possess the drive to excel to join us!
The main purpose of the position is to ensure that Sandvik Coromant's pricing strategies are implemented and executed in the Sales Area Americas. An important task will also be to work closely with our Strategic Relations organization, to develop pricing strategies in the Sales Area for turnkey projects and MTM partners as well as for Distributors/Channel business.
This position will be located in our Mebane, NC office.
- To develop and implement Sandvik Coromant Pricing Strategies for own organization in close co-operation with Sales, Product Management and Product Pricing
- To lead the work of examining, evaluating and summarizing the strategic, financial and administrative implications of proposed and/or implemented pricing policies
- To drive all price-related activities in the designated Area in close cooperation with Sales Area management team and global pricing roles
- To manage and lead the pricing team in Americas, create a common way of working and processes, provide feedback with a continuous performance management activity and grow the people competences
- To act as a process owner for the price planning within Sales Area as well as be a process owner for implementing pricing strategies for new products, ensuring pricing feedback from markets and consolidated feedback to the global pricing function and to product management
- To establish a performance management structure in Sales Area to follow-up on relevant pricing targets
- To support the Sales organization in all pricing related aspects of business decision-making process
- To be responsible for doing hands on pricing analysis and price planning for a designed Sales Clusters within the Sales Area
- University degree in either Business Administration, Finance or Sales management
- 5-10 years’ experience working in either sales, marketing, product management or pricing
- Experience in pricing, financial management, business analysis is a great advantage
- Goal oriented with solid ability to get results through others
- Ability to lead a team with a cross border and cross functional approach
- Very good English, both written and spoken; Spanish is advantage
- Cross border and cross functional approach
- Builds trust through communication and persuasion
- Integrity and experience in handling confidential information
- Strong planning and structured approach
- Analytical skills and ability to be resilient.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strategic thinking with a holistic view with ability to act on both short and long-term goals
- Networker, with good understanding of stakeholder needs
- Proven ability to get results within a matrix organization
- Excellent organizational skills and capability to identify and express needs of others
- Regular travelling is a natural part of the job
Where others see many, we see you – personally – and only if we truly understand you, can we add value to your development. We recognize and value your drive to succeed! We are a company with an open-minded culture, actively working to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
Sandvik Coromant offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our team, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to please apply to the Pricing Manager Position, JO # R0025715.
Check us out at www.sandvik.coromant.com
Sandvik Coromant is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Deadline: Jun 17