Parts & Services Pricing Manager (f/m/d)
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: Austria
- Location: Zeltweg
- Job-ID: R0023134
- Job category: Marketing
We are looking for an experienced colleague to fill the position of Pricing & Loyalty Manager in Division Mechanical Cutting, Parts & Services Team. This position will need to development global pricing strategy and policies as well as support the sales organization with implementation and maintenance of local pricing strategies with the aim to secure consistency in pricing levels and processes. This strategic position reports directly to the Director Commercial Parts & Services.
You are an energetic individual with substantial knowledge of aftermarket business. You are a change leader with an excellent customer service track record. You want to be part of a pro-active team which is passionate about the aftermarket business.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Develop and implement pricing strategies and policies in close co-operation with sales teams and portfolio management
- Key contacts for local pricing representatives within different sales areas
- Monitor margins and work with portfolio colleagues to build and maintain state-of-the-art Sandvik’s pricing practice
- Manage contract price lists and customer specific price lists
- Monitor/Analyze worldwide account/contract price performance
- Develop loyalty mechanisms and discount structures, control and monitor policy adherence
- Liaise with sourcing/buyers
- Manage PPV (Pricing Product Variance) process
- Work with pricing analysts on market feedbacks and LPS
- Proactively drive safety as a business advantage
- Relevant Master or Bachelor degree with more than 3 years of working experience or HTL degree with minimum 5 to 10 years of proven track record in designated fields of work
- A technical background or track record in a B2B industrial working environment is a preference
- > 3 years’ experience in commercial and pricing analysis
- Strong communication skills - mastery of conversational and technical English
- Good PC user skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- International travel will be required for this role (up to 20%)
- High motivation and drive
WE ARE OFFERING
A challenging role with the possibility to grow further in organization as well as a future development plan in an international working environment. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the minimum salary for this position amounts from € 65.000,00 gross per year, depending on qualification and experience we offer an adequate overpayment. In addition, we offer other social benefits (e.g. health programme, relief fund, additional pension model).
Please apply via our online tool by using the “Apply for this job” button (Job ID: R0023134). For further information about this position, please contact Human Resources at +43 3577 755 220.
Read more about Sandvik at:
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group holding world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and sales of 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Sandvik Mining and Construction G.m.b.H. in Zeltweg develops and produces tunneling and underground mining machinery for the mechanical cutting mining of minerals and ore deposits, as well as for the roadway development with typical products like Bolter Miner, Roadheader, Continuous Miner, Borer Miner, etc.
Deadline: Not set