Digital Marketing Specialist
- Deadline: 4 Mar
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Mebane, North Carolina
- Job-ID: R0021565
- Job category: Marketing
The Sandvik Coromant marketing team takes the lead in applying a balanced and effective mix of marketing, communication and brand activities to drive sales, promote our growth strategy and ensure our unique brand position. Covering all of North and South America, this team actively drives an audience-centric approach and secures the successful and efficient launch of our offers. To reinforce our digital marketing tactics and create the ultimate customer experiences at all touchpoints, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to cover markets in the US and Canada.
We offer a global, innovative and inclusive setting, with passionate people and industry leading solutions in metal cutting – an exciting marketing arena where speed, agility and solid insights makes a difference!
Relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidate.
We aim to grow our online presence, audience engagement and conversions with the help of our new Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role you would collaborate with the marketing team to contribute your digital expertise in execution of campaigns and events, as well as coordinating and supervising digital marketing agency activities. You would work closely with key stakeholders across the business to align digital marketing activities with global and local business strategies to secure reach and growth.
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Developing, executing and managing our digital marketing campaigns using the appropriate marketing channels and platforms.
- Developing framework, targets, audience segmentation, keyword lists, creative messaging and ad materials and campaigns aligned with business objectives and local business plans to generate leads and contribute to the sales pipeline.
- Setting KPIs and targets for digital marketing campaigns and evaluating the performance based on reach, conversions and program costs.
- Creating and maintaining dashboards and reports to track performance.
- Identifying areas for improvement as needed to ensure KPIs are achieved within budget.
Staying up-to-date on the latest marketing trends and emerging platforms, in order to evaluate,recommend and test new methods and digital marketing tools to further improve our performance.
Your background and profile
It’s important that you have in depth knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including search and social media marketing, and experience working with search, social marketing platforms and analytics tools as you develop, manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns. You also have a good understanding of demand generation tactics and nurture programs. You understand how to use a campaign budget wisely and know how to adapt content for different platforms.
- You have at least three years of experience from working in B2B Digital Marketing or a similar role where you have managed the relations with digital agencies
- A degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications or related discipline is required
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Experience with graphic design
- Knowledge in tools for marketing automation (preferably Marketo), CRM, Power BI and, Office 365 and applications in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn Business Manager is desired. Certifications in Google Analytics and social media platforms is a plus.
Your genuinely curious mind, combined with a technology driven approach and the interest to analyze data, enables you to understand what the next step should be to grow our reach and with confidence, you communicate the requirements to get us there. You’re able to work independently, while being equally good at cooperating and proactively communicating with key stakeholders.
At Sandvik Coromant, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background leads to a better environment for our employees, our business and our customers. Visit us at www.sandvik.com
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, a 401(k)-retirement savings plan and flexibility to work from home. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our team, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Digital Marketing Specialist position, #R0021565.
Deadline: 4 Mar