- Deadline: 29 Sep
- Country: Russian Federation
- Location: Moscow
- Job-ID: R0020276
- Job category: Marketing
Sandvik Coromant seeks for
Sandvik is seeking a Pricing Specialist to be responsible for providing full operation, analysis, control and guidance on pricing, discount management and associated issues for sales cluster Russia within Sales Area North Europe (SANE). To ensure Coromant pricing strategy is executed correctly in designated Sales Clusters.
Key performance areas and responsibilities
- Provide pricing guidance and support the cluster assigned to achieve the pricing targets set.
- Assure to plan and follow-up the price and discount processes for whole cluster assigned
- Proactively update the sales clusters on the complete overview of price and discounts status and recommend corrective action if any applicable
- Regularly provide total Sales Cluster overview to the Pricing & Discount Manager SANE and Sales Cluster management and force, including analysis of impacts, proposals on corrective actions.
- To monitor and follow-up the discount trends, and to perform discount benchmarking activities for the Sales Cluster.
- Actively participate / execute annual Price planning process for the designated Sales Cluster.
- Provide input on structural changes in product price positioning to the assigned Sales Cluster.
- To execute product campaign pricing locally with Sales Cluster and track the discount and pricing deviations during campaign period.
- To communicate, provide information and sharing knowledge to the Sales Cluster on Price & Discount Management.
- Develop Price & Discount simulations for local customers, KAM/ Crossborder Accounts & different types projects with pricing component involved in the Sales Cluster
- To actively participate in competency development initiatives in agreement with Pricing & Discount Manager SANE.
Your profile and qualifications
Professional experience with at least 2 years in Marketing and/or Pricing and/or Sales. University degree in relevant field or either Business, Economics/Marketing. Traveling will not be extensive, if needed it will mainly be within the sales cluster and occasionally within the sales.
- Degree level (Bachelor in Economics/Marketing or equivalent)
- Fluent English and Russian is a strong plus
- Qualifications or experience in Marketing would be an advantage
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced excel user
- Analytical skills
- Have awareness of purchasing processes, markets and finance
- Planning & Organizing skills
- Initiative and proactive
- Customer orientation
- Ability to train in a pedagogic way
- Ability to work across borders and in virtual environment
- Be able to drive projects according to set purpose / objectives.
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Medical and life iInsurance
- Lunch compensation
- Pension programs for employees
- Career opportunities and systematic trainings
How to apply
To apply, please access the Sandvik website http://www.sandvik.com/en/careers/
Vacancy number is R0020276
Deadline: 29 Sep