Pricing & Discount Manager SACE (m/f/d) - Düsseldorf, Vienna, Katowice
- Deadline: 30 Aug
- Country: Germany
- Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Job-ID: R0019683
- Job category: Marketing
Sandvik Coromant seeks for
Manager – Market Pricing and Discount Management (Sales Area Central Europe) (m/f/d)
- To develop and implement Sandvik Coromant Pricing Strategies in close co-operation with Sales, Product Management and Global Pricing.
- To drive the work with pricing in the designated Area in close cooperation with local Sales management and global pricing roles.
- To manage and lead the pricing team in Central Europe, create a common way of working and processes, provide feedback with a continuous performance management activity and grow the people competences.
- To act as a process owner for the price planning process within the Sales Area as well as be a process owner for implementing pricing strategies for new products, ensuring pricing feedback from markets and consolidated feedback to the global pricing function and to product management.
- To establish a performance management structure in the Sales Area to follow-up on relevant pricing targets.
- To support the Sales organization in all pricing related aspects of business decision-making process.
- To be responsible for doing hands on pricing analysis and price planning for a designed Sales Cluster within the Sales Area.
- University degree in either Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
- 5-10 years’ experience working in either sales, marketing, product management or pricing
- Experience in pricing, financial management, business analysis is a great advantage
- Goal oriented with solid ability to get results through others
- Ability to lead a team with a cross border and cross functional approach
- Very good English, both written and spoken; German is advantage
- Cross border and cross functional approach
- Builds trust through communication and persuasion
- Integrity and experience in handling confidential information
- Strong planning and structured approach
- Analytical skills and ability to be resilient.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strategic thinking with a holistic view with ability to act on both short and long-term goals.
- Networker, with good understanding of stakeholder needs
- Proven ability to get results within a matrix organization
- Excellent organizational skills and capability to identify and express needs of others.
- Regular travelling is a natural part of the job
Start date: as soon as possible
Contact person for further information:
Ms. Anna Ermakova
Head of Pricing
Please make use of our online-tool to apply
For further questions contact
HR Professional Alica Babacz - +49-5027-210
Part of global industrial engineering group Sandvik, Sandvik Coromant is at the forefront of manufacturing tools, machining solutions and knowledge that drive industry standards and innovations demanded by the metalworking industry now and into the next industrial era. Educational support, extensive R&D investment and strong customer partnerships ensure the development of machining technologies that change, lead and drive the future of manufacturing. Sandvik Coromant owns over 3,100 patents worldwide, employs over 7,900 staff, and is represented in 150 countries.
Deadline: 30 Aug