- Deadline: 26 Sep
- Country: Australia
- Location: Brisbane QLD, Queensland
- Job-ID: R0013855
- Job category: Marketing
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
Job title - Location
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to develop and implement the marketing strategy, and lead the overall strategic marketing, communications and market intelligence activities for Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology, Sales Area APAC.
This role is a full-time requirement, however Sandvik recognises the desire for flexible working options. Flexible employment arrangements are considered upon application.
Areas of responsibility
- Lead, support and develop the Marketing team
- Responsible for ensuring the overall marketing strategy reflects the objectives of Global Sales Strategy and Sales Area APAC Sales Strategy
- Oversight and guidance of the marketing department for brand campaigns across all platforms
- Evaluation of market trends and delivery of timely, accurate and relevant information
- Manage the Fact-Based Sales Management program in line with activities
- Work with Sales Area Business Line Managers and Territory Managers on market share and competitor activity
- Support Executive management with analysis and business reporting as required
- Lead the digitalization of market intelligence information, managing and enhancing existing platforms in support of analytics and business reporting
- Keep up to date with macro, micro and industry knowledge that impacts Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
- Tertiary qualifications at a Bachelor level as a minimum in a business discipline
- In-depth understanding of the mining and/or construction industry is desirable
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical, business development, marketing and communications or strategy role
- High level of initiative and determination to lead a team to achieving goals and targets set by yourself and the business’s management
- Communicate key business insights to influencers within the business for use in decision making
- Highly developed verbal and written skills including the ability to produce formal business reports, cases and proposals
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, in particular excel analysis is required
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- 12% Superannuation
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training and development opportunities for employees such as internal programs or contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Applications close: 27 September 2019
Job Reference No: R0013855
Int Ref: SL
Deadline: 26 Sep