- Deadline: 24 Nov
- Country: Canada
- Location: Winnipeg, MB
- Job-ID: 351655
- Job category: Marketing
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is seeking a
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
For over 150 years the name Sandvik has been synonymous with quality and customer focus. Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology (SMRT) is a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. Our offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Currently we have an opening for a Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for execution or marketing communications activites as directed by the Marketing Manager and in coordination with Global Marketing & Communications.
- Manage all logistics of Sandvik sponsored events in Canada (networking/trade shows/product launches)
- Handle logistics and distribution of marketing communications literature and promotional merchandise
- Maintain records of industry events, assess ROI, recommend participation levels
- Coordinate logistics of programs and initiatives driven by marketing (Personnel and vehicle branding, site branding, etc.)
- Ensure brand consistency in all communications and identify/correct non-compliance where applicable.
- Communicate all external initiatives with internal stakeholders.
- Create and manage direct mail campaigns and marketing automation.
- Modify artwork for insertion into national publications and coordinating with their production teams.
- Create printed matter when necessary ( ie. Brochures, advertisements, posters, invites, banners)
- Establish working relationships with external suppliers (printers, promo merch, suppliers, ect.)
- Establish advertising campaigns and ensure timely delivery of creative
- Degree in Marketing Communications or closely related field or equivalent experience ( not essential but asset)
- Previous experience of 3-5 years working in similar marketing role.
- Must be an independent worker requiring minimal supervison
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong computer skills in the following programs: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Event/Trade show planning experience
- Experience managing communications campaigns
- Good analytical and creative problem solving
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and a bonus if the person is fully bilingual in French
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Sandvik offers an excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits as well as ongoing development and training.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to job opening # 351655. We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential
Deadline: 24 Nov