SECO Niagara Cutter is one of the world’s largest providers of comprehensive metal cutting solutions for milling, stationary tools, hole-making and tooling systems. SECO Niagara Cutter is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik.
Great customer experience, operational excellence and digitalization are critical attributes in achieving our mission to become and stay ‘best in class unit’ for solid round tools production within Seco Tools and SMS.
To inspire and lead the production unit and our professional people, we’re looking for an openminded business- and people-growth oriented leader. Since the position includes the legal responsibility for the site, being able to represent the company in a good way is a must.
- COATING OPERATOR
- Normally scheduled Monday through Friday but may require other days as needed.
- Normally third shift (3rd) but may require additional hours or other shifts as needed.
- Loads the Substrates from the cleaning baskets to fixtures and visually inspects the substrates for cleanliness.
- Load the carousel in accordance with the Operating Instructions and specifications.
- Correctly adjust and check the flickers –Operation of Loading Platform and Tables.
- Load and unload the carousel from the chamber-Carousel Exchanging system.
- Visually inspect the carousel for dust and contamination prior to loading.
- Prepares the chamber in accordance with the BAI 1200 Operating Instruction Manual.
- Input process data and start process.
- Visually inspects the Substrates after coating for correct flicker function and color.
- Unloads the Substrates form the fixtures to the baskets.
- Fill in batch protocols and process control charts.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
For immediate consideration, please apply on our website at https://sandvik.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/seco-jobs -OR by sending your resume and a statement of interest referencing to Niagara Cutter, 150 South Fifth Street, Reynoldsville, PA 15851.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set