Tool Crib Attendant
Sandvik Coromant in Westminster, SC is looking for a
Round Tools Tool Crib Attendant
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service, and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability. With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation. We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year-old global industrial group Sandvik.
Key performance areas
The tool crib attendant is responsible for all order preparation. Managing and planning tooling and paperwork as necessary.
The Round Tools Tool Crib Attendant responsibilities:
- Prepare all necessary materials to launch orders; may include- tooling, engineering data, and all requirement paperwork.
- Must ensure that orders are started on plan to ensure the lowest possible TMT.
- Booking orders to the correct machines to ensure the production schedule.
- Updating and creating miscellaneous reports and charts as well as ordering tooling and other materials.
- Perform work in accordance to established procedures and OHSAS 18001 system.
- Feedback process improvements ideas to plant management.
- Support production, quality, and delivery assurance goals.
- Record work performed according to establish accounting procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the shop.
- Adhere to all plant rules and safety policies.
- May perform other duties as required.
High School Diploma.
This position is for 2nd shift
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ apply to the Round Tools Tool Crib Attendant position, Job Requisition ID# R0041277.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set