Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Site Coordinator – Cobar
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. While discussing the best opportunity for you today, we are already thinking ahead to the best opportunity for you tomorrow. So now we challenge you: Think one step further, and then take it!
The Site Coordinator role is to manage Sandvik site-based equipment and processes working closely with the client to achieve a profitable project for both Sandvik and the customer in accordance with site, Safety and Environmental guidelines and mining regulations, Australian standards and contractual requirements.
Work with the customer’s maintenance department and personnel to achieve the planned performance and integrity of the equipment at the lowest practical cost. The Site Coordinator represents Sandvik and as such will assist in liaising between Sandvik and the customer to achieve a high level of customer service and support
The Site Coordinator role will be, liaising daily with the customers maintenance management, supervision, planning and technical staff, co-ordinating Sandvik parts, technical support, repairs and any additional field service support resources in line with the customers maintenance requirements.
This role is a full-time requirement, on a Monday to Friday roster onsite.
You must have valid rights to work in the country and the ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
Areas of responsibility
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Customers maintenance staff
- Participate in Customers Continuous Improvement process
- Co-ordinate Sandvik Field Service requirement
- Assist in the identification and processing of Warranty claims
- Co-ordinate site-based stock room management.
- Basic Job Planning support
- Asset management & performance recommendations
- Planned/Unplanned Maintenance Parts Planning
- Bulletin Administration and Support
- Warranty Processing and Management
You must be flexible, dedicated to customer service and have a trade background and proven experience with Sandvik’s load and haul and automation product lines or an advantage. You will be computer savvy and have an understanding of the mining industry.
Agencies need not apply.
What we offer
- 12% Superannuation contribution
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here.
0448 044 698
Applications close: 31-07-2021 or sooner if the right applicant is found
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2020, the Group had approximately 37,000 employees and revenues of about 36 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: Jul 30