CNC Setup Operator
SECO Niagara Cutter is looking for a
CNC Setup Operator
Location: Reynoldsville, PA
SECO Niagara Cutter is one of the world’s largest providers of comprehensive metal cutting solutions for milling, stationary tools, hole-making and tooling systems. SECO Niagara Cutter is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik.
We are looking for a dynamic and results-orientated CNC Setup Operator to join our team!
Key performance areas
Responsible for setting up and operating CNC equipment to ensure the manufacturing of high quality parts and tools without defects.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Set up, operate, and maintain CNC equipment to perform machining to meet key performance indicators.
- Performing in-process inspection to produce product in compliance within production guidelines to ensure safety, quality, health and environmental procedures are followed.
- Responsible for operating multiple production machines.
- Use of manufacturing reporting systems.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and process plans.
- Must demonstrate good eye-hand coordination and agility.
- Being self-directed and working in team environments is expected.
- Positions may require weekend or off shift scheduling to meet business needs.
You possess a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED. Associate Degree or Diploma from a Technical College or Trade School preferred. CNC experience preferred. Experience with machining and cutting operations preferred. Knowledge of 5S and lean manufacturing preferred. Schedule will vary according to department needs; weekend work may be required.
You are highly organized have a keen attention to detail and ability to question the facts. Working with continuous improvements is a natural part of your character and you feel comfortable searching for information, identifying small and large solutions, and challenging the norm. You are flexible, react well to change, and remain calm in the face of challenges.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply to the CNC Setup Operator position, Job ID: R0028987.
At SECO Niagara Cutter, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background leads to a better environment for our employees, our business and our customers. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set