Production Planner - Spare Parts & Components
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Alachua, Florida
- Job-ID: R0026282
- Job category: Manufacturing
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology in Alachua, FL is looking for a
Production Planner – Spare Parts and Components
Are you a Production Planner who wants to develop your career in the field of mining? If you have Production Planning experience in the mining industry and a background in heavy equipment, drilling and blasting, Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology wants to speak with you!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas
As the Production Planner, you will be responsible for planning and scheduling a variety of production operations for spare parts and component deliveries. Analyze and confirm new orders with cooperation of BOM creator, manufacturing engineering and purchasing/sourcing to ensure timely machine order shipments. In addition, analyze and adjust, as necessary, production schedules that are affected by changes in raw material or labor changes.
Additionally, the Production Planner will:
- Process new Spare part Order Entry(open the workorder) and/or Change Request – provide information regarding engineering timeline, component availability, production hours (change request only), and completion date based on scheduling of combined information.
- Maintain an accurate and workable production schedule in ERP system (Lean).
- Review production workload and capacity balance regularly for longer time period and report findings and try to find ways to balance overloads or overcapacity.
- Monitor production progress through supply functions. Coordinate spare parts production meeting to follow production progress, provide updates for all stakeholders and be responsible for supporting the resolution of issues related to On-time deliveries.
- Allocate parts and materials to workorders based on allocation process and approvals.
- Comply with policies, guidelines, regulatory requirements and meet objectives per Sandvik Alachua Integrated Management System.
- Demonstrate respect and commitment to the IMS System (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018) taking accountability for its effectiveness and continual improvement.
You will possess Production planning experience of similar industry or operation.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Production Planner – Spare Parts and components position, Job Req. ID # R0026282.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set