- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
- Job-ID: R0024097
- Job category: Manufacturing
Pennsylvania Extruded Tube Company (PEXCO), in Clarks Summit, PA looking for a
Pennsylvania Extruded Tube Co. (PEXCO), a leader in seamless stainless steel tubing, located in Clarks Summit, PA, is looking for a Maintenance Technician.
Key Performance Areas
- Ability to troubleshoot AC, DC and electrical control circuits
- Hands on experience with PLCs and control systems
- Troubleshoot, repair, and replace industrial motors, pumps, hydraulic, pneumatic, electric and robotic devices and or systems
- Welding Experience is a plus.
- Ability to operate drill presses, band saws, hydraulic presses, other hand tools, power tools and equipment
- Basic metal fabrication, pipe-fitting and plumbing skills
- Familiar with the use of industrial electrical and mechanical tools
- HVAC and rigging experience a plus
The ideal candidate will possess a trade/technical degree or equivalent work experience. Excellent communication skills & basic computer knowledge are required. The candidate will work effectively in both a team environment and individually. Individuals must demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot a wide variety of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Candidate hired must work well with others in an industrial production environment, to effectively maintain and repair all equipment and related systems
- Previous industrial experience is required
- Maintenance Technician must have the ability to work on rotating shifts and be available for emergency call-in work
PEXCO offers an outstanding compensation package. In addition to a generous hourly rate and, our employees enjoy a superior 401k retirement savings plan, coupled with annual performance incentive, healthcare & dental plan, paid time off, paid holidays, group insurance and other great benefits.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Maintenance Technician position, Job Req. ID# R0024057.
Due to the expected volume of responses to this ad, only those under consideration for this position will be contacted.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set