- Deadline: 29 Nov
- Country: Australia
- Location: Kalgoorlie WA, Western Australia
- Job-ID: R0021691
- Job category: Manufacturing
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
HD Fitter - Service Technician – Kalgoorlie
At Sandvik we are committed to teamwork and believe in the power of developing ideas and solutions together. We leverage our shared passion, diversity, open-mindedness and cooperative spirit to shape the future of our industry and, with it, the path of your career.
Sandvik is seeking applications from a motivated HD Fitters for our team in Kalgoorlie. This role is responsible for ensuring efficient maintenance and repair of our client’s Sandvik Mining equipment both in the workshop and local sites. Standard Monday - Friday roster minimum of 38 hours per week overtime if required.
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Certification
- Experience maintaining Sandvik trucks, loaders and rockdrills is looked upon favorably
- Ability to pass drug & alcohol test, reference checks and police checks
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rate plus allowances
- Training and development opportunities
- Options for superannuation contributions above 9.5%
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Health and Wellness program
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here.
0448 044 698
Applications close: 19-11-2020 or sooner if the right applicant is found
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: 29 Nov