- Deadline: Not set
- Country: Australia
- Location: Mount Isa QLD, Queensland
- Job-ID: R0020022
- Job category: Manufacturing
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
Sandvik have a number of Site Coordinator roles working on local sites in Mt Isa and the roles involve managing Sandvik site-based equipment and processes working closely with the client to achieve a profitable project for both Sandvik and the customer in accordance with site, Safety and Environmental guidelines and mining regulations, Australian standards and contractual requirements.
Work with the customer’s maintenance department and personnel to achieve the planned performance and integrity of the equipment at the lowest practical cost. The Site Coordinator represents Sandvik and as such will assist in liaising between Sandvik and the customer in order to achieve a high level of customer service and support
The Site Coordinator role will be, liaising daily with the customers maintenance management, supervision, planning and technical staff, co-ordinating Sandvik parts, technical support, repairs and any additional field service support resources in line with the customers maintenance requirements;
These roles are working in the local Mt Isa mines site and are residential roles on a Monday to Friday roster.
Areas of responsibility
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Customers maintenance staff;
- Participate in Customers Continuous Improvement process;
- Co-ordinate Sandvik Field Service requirements;
- Assist in the identification and processing of Warranty claims;
- Co-ordinate site-based stock room management, including receipting and issuing of parts requirements
You must be flexible, dedicated to customer service and have a trade background and proven experience with Sandvik’s load and haul and automation product lines. You will be computer savvy and have an understanding of the mining industry.
What we offer
- Additional superannuation contribution (2.5% above the superannuation guarantee)
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is a leading supplier in equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2017, the Group had approximately 43,000 employees and sales of 91 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: Not set