- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Palm Coast, Florida
- Job-ID: R0015833
- Job category: Manufacturing
Sandvik Palm Coast in, Palm Coast, FL is looking for a
Sandvik Palm Coast is a leading manufacturer of medical fine wire and components to the medical device industry. As part of the Sandvik Materials Technology organization, we offer a world of opportunities within our diverse businesses and cross-border networks to enable you to explore your potential and thrive in our company.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering advanced products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems.
Key Performance Areas
- Mechanical or Electrical maintenance operations.
- Analyze, prepare, plan and carry out small to medium sized improvements on machines and equipment (major sized improvements if necessary).
- If necessary order and take lead on actions performed by contractors.
- Preventive maintenance, perform corrective actions, support planning and preparation, monitors outcome, documentation (outcome, root cause, time, improvements).
- Work in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Achievement of maintenance targets.
- Follow quality and cleanliness standards.
- Communication of operational status and any deviations.
- Safety and housekeeping (5S) requirements.
- Continuous improvements and development on a personal and operational level.
- Specific or expert competence within a specific area.
You balance multiple priorities with ease while always delivering excellent results. You react well to change and are flexible and comfortable working in an ever-changing environment with a variety of contacts. You are a team player and possess good communication skills. You remain diplomatic and calm in the face of challenges and work well under pressure. Familiarity with 5S, mechanical and or electrical experience is preferred but not required.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
Interested in joining our team, for immediate consideration, please apply online at https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ to the Machinist position, Job Req. #R0015833.
Check us out at www.sandvik.com .
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set