- Deadline: 22 Jun
- Country: Singapore
- Location: Singapore
- Job-ID: R0011466
- Job category: Supply Chain & Logistics
For over 150 years the name Sandvik has been synonymous with quality and customer focus. Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology (SMRT) is a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling. We are seeking for people who are passionate in their work and possess the drive to excel to join us as:
- To manage 3PL logistics.
- Develop, maintain and ensure adherence to all procedures.
- Optimise/improve the operational efficiency, budgets and performance in the Regional Hub and satellites.
- Manage the infrastructure integrity and planning.
- Continuously improve and manage process flows through the warehouse.
- Ensure integration with upstream and downstream functions in Logistics Operations.
- Responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations of the Outbound Planners in the Regional Hub.
- Work actively with Inventory, Warehouse and Freight teams to ensure efficient flow of customer orders in the region.
- Work with the Warehouse/Satellite Operations Manager and Country Management to ensure processes are developed, maintained and adhered to across all warehouses.
- Ensure standardisation to local, regional and global processes in all warehouses.
- Interface with Order Desk, Customer Service Centres, front line Sales Staffs to ensure expected customer service.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a Warehousing/Distribution/Supply Chain environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar managerial position.
- Prior experience in managing 3PL, as well as internal/external customer service.
- Commitment to excellence and timeliness in internal customer service.
- Positive attitude, ability to lead through changes in a complex matrix organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills with proven focus on business and process improvement.
- Experience in managing regional teams, would be desired.
- Good working experience with WMS and high proficiency in MS office applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English is essential).
Deadline: 22 Jun