SAP Logistics Supervisor – SMS Logistics
SAP Logistics Supervisor – SMS Logistics
Do you want to contribute to coordination and team development of the Order Management Application Management Team? Read more.
Working for Sandvik means that every day, through your actions, you contribute to important shifts in the world. In a constantly evolving world, one of Sandvik’s fundamental strengths has always been our passion for innovation, to take the lead and find new ways to solve challenges. Our innovations and continuous improvements have a great impact on people’s daily lives, society, and the long-term sustainability of the world. We are doing this, combining the aspiration of making things better with a strong and open mindset to create value for all our stakeholders – customers, employees, and communities – which ultimately also leads to shareholder value. This is the foundation of our very existence and we are immensely proud of being able to play this role.
The Order Management Application Management team is looking for a fulltime candidate (32 hours can be discussed) to fill the position of SAP Logistics Supervisor. The position is preferably based in Luzern (CHE), or Den Hoorn (NLD).
What are you going to do?
The SAP Logistics Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and team development of the Order Management Application Management Team to guarantee a smooth, effective and efficient support to the SMS Divisions when it comes to the EBP Order Management platform SAP S4 HANA.
- Plan the release for the SMS Logistics - Order Management Solution in SAP S4 HANA
- Align with the divisions on priorities for implementation
- Coordinate the work within the Order Management Application Management Team
- Identify areas of improvement and drive the implementation
- Plan the IT capacity together with Build Lead from Coromant IT
- Represent SMS Logistics in the EBP Stakeholder Meeting
- Define and further develop the way of working together with Coromant IT
- Support initiatives from the Divisions
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders
- Ensure that state-of-the-art solutions within SAP are being developed to improve business processes
- Actively present new solutions to improve business processes
In this position, you report directly to the Process Development & Business Support Manager of SMS Logistics.
The role may involve travelling up to 10%, depending on where your primary location will be.
We are looking for someone with a university degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, IT or equivalent experience.
- Possess a good understanding of logistics processes.
- Skilled user of SAP
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and other Microsoft applications and tools
- Adaptive styles in analysis and communications
- Working in an environment of continuous improvements as a natural part of your character identifying small and large improvements that challenge the norm.
- You are capable of operating successfully in a multi-cultural and matrix organization while being proactive and a result-oriented team player
- Possesses strong problem analysis and solving, analytical thinking and actively consults with stakeholders providing expertise in supporting with order management support.
We offer you a challenging position in an international and dynamic environment. You can expect committed, competent colleagues, a good introduction to your area of responsibility and appropriate training. We offer you an attractive working atmosphere, good remuneration package, including benefits, such as hybrid working.
At Sandvik, we strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
Join us in our journey to make the shift within Logistics!
Send your application no later than July 20, 2022. Apply via Sandvik´s intranet, Job ID: R00....
For further information about this position, please contact:
Karen Bauer, Process Development & Business Support Manager, +49 17 38 528 382
Sandvik Manufacturing & Machining Solutions
Sandvik Manufacturing and Machining Solutions (SMM) is a business area within the Sandvik Group, with more than 17,000 employees worldwide. We are the market-leading manufacturer of tools and tooling systems for advanced metal cutting in the global cutting tool industry, expanding into digital and additive manufacturing. Our brand portfolio holds some of the strongest brands in the market.
SMS Logistics ensures that any product, ordered anywhere in the world, arrives at our customers in time, in perfect condition, with the lowest possible impact on the environment and in compliance with all international laws and regulations – at the lowest possible cost for Sandvik Manufacturing and Machining Solutions (SMM).
Our distribution network includes Distribution Centers in Hebron Kentucky (USA), Den Hoorn (NLD), Sao Paulo (BRA), Singapore (SGP) and Shanghai (CHN). The headquarter of SMS Logistics is located in Luzern (CHE).
Deadline: Aug 30