DON’T BE IN THE DARK ABOUT YOUR CAREER…….
WE WANT YOU TO HELP US CREATE THE DIGITAL FUTURE OF OUR COMPANY
We are embarking on an eight year global Business Transformation programme enabled by SAP S/4HANA. This is a greenfield implementation for Sandvik, a large Swedish multinational group. Ireland has been chosen as the central hub location for this business digitalisation initiative which we call the “Seamless Flow Programme”. We will create a SAP Centre of Excellence (CoE) with responsibility to run the programme and manage the application thereafter.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our multi-cultural team located in Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity to create the digital future for our organisation using the very latest SAP technologies, creating sustainable business benefits and supporting the execution of Divisional strategies.
As we are creating a new internal SAP competency, this presents a great opportunity for learning and career development in this full-time position.
Sandvik is a global, high-tech engineering group, providing front-line products and services for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has been in operation since 1862 and today employs some 40,000 people, working in approximately 160 countries. Our diverse solutions delivered by our highly qualified and proficient employees enhance our customers’ productivity, safety and their profitability.
We are now recruiting for a Information Manager (M2) - for a permanent role in our Dublin Office.
The Information Manager is responsible for driving the maturity of our information governance, information management strategy, improving data quality, and managing our master data systems and processes.
- Lead the implementation of our information governance policy, ensuring all information objects have assigned business information ownership and stewards
- Work with relevant information owners to define indicators of performance, data quality metrics and compliance with data related policies & standards
- Work with relevant information owners to improve the processes for the creation and maintenance of core master data objects
- Implement and manage a data custodian function that will:
- measure and report on key data quality metrics as defined by information owners
- monitor data creation workflows
- maintain central reference data
- Manage the maintenance of and enhancements to our core master data objects via our SAP MDG platform
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of our Collibra data catalogue to support the maturity of our information governance
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with implementing and operating Information Governance in a large organisation
- Strong knowledge of Master Data concepts and experience of working on SAP MDG technology
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex ideas and findings
- Strong analytical & project management skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience and exposure to project management concepts and tools
- LEAN and/or Six Sigma certification is preferred.
You are a highly motivated, delivery focused leader with superb interpersonal skills and a passion for excellence. You have a positive outlook, a can-do attitude and thrive on working in a multi-cultural team environment. You are well organised and have previous experience working in a large complex organisation with multiple stakeholders.
You have a strong working knowledge of information governance and master data concepts. You have excellent data management experience and have previously worked on a large transformation project, preferably a new ERP implantation. You can demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and
You have experience and exposure to project management concepts and tools. You have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, are proficient in the MS Office Suite and the ability to articulate complex ideas and findings. You are highly organised, with good planning and people management skills. You are educated to Degree level and have 3+ years of hands-on experience working in an Information / Data Management role.
Please note, technical knowledge of SAP S4, SAP MDG or Collibra is not essential to this role
Education, Licenses & Certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Mathematical/or related discipline
- Preferably lean six sigma qualifications
What we offer:
22 days annual leave
4 Company Days
Defined Contribution Pension
VHI Health Insurance
Life & Disability Insurance
Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – gym membership, wellbeing seminars, bike to work scheme
Flexible start & Finish times
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik has a developed belief in conducting our business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for our employees and the environment; wherever in the world we operate.
Our high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas we operate.
These core values, to prioritise the safety and well-being of our employees, are the foundation of how we work today. We also recognise the importance on inter-personal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect and trust, enhance our working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by Sandvik, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Location: Dublin, Ireland (Current office on Hardcourt Street, we will relocate to a new office in the IFSC district as of 1st May 2022)
Reporting to: The Director of Business Intelligence
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunnelling and quarrying. In 2021, sales were approximately 41 billion SEK with about 15,500 employees within continuing operations.
A glimpse of our culture
At Sandvik, we’re tech driven, innovative and entrepreneurial! For us, success is a team effort - we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where people can be themselves and reach their full potential. So, we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our differences. We also give you the freedom to find that perfect mix between work, family life and interests. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know us further.
How to apply? Interested in the challenge? Please apply directly via the Workday Employee Self Service with the reference [O/S]. For further information regarding the recruitment process contact HRIreland@sandvik.com. Read more about Sandvik and apply at https://www.home.sandvik/career
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilise, and we respectfully decline any contact from marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels or campaigns.
The closing date for applications is 27th May 2022
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid permit to work in the EU
Deadline: Not set