1. Bachelor degree or above in computer science or equivalent.
2. At least 3+ year’s software development experience.
3. Proficient in the use of Microsoft development tools including: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Core. .Net Framework, .net core, multi-threads programing, and asynchronized programing, OOP techniques, design patterns and methodologies, multi-layers (data, business, and presentation, etc.) architecture.
4. Proficient in Database design and programming: high performance SQL statement/procedure based on MS SQL Server.
5. Proficient in WinForm design and development.
8. Proficient in Azure China platform and its popular PaaS features (App Service, SQL Databases, Storage service).
9. Familiar with source control management and tools (Azure DevOps, TFVC, Git).
10. Experience of DevOps and CI/CD experience is a strong plus.
11. Experience of high concurrency technologies, like caching (Redis), MQ, docker and Kubernetes is a strong plus.
12.Experience of Microsoft Power platform and Dynamics is a good plus.
Deadline: Not set