Senior Incident Responder
Sandvik CSIRT (SAND-CSIRT) is seeking a Senior Incident Responder to join our team of defenders, helping us develop and handle complex cybersecurity incidents globally across the company. And when we say globally, we mean every corner of the world.
The CSIRT is part of our Cybersecurity Defense Centre, which also include our Sandvik SOC team and a Cybersecurity Architect team. All three teams work closely together with the same goal in handling cybersecurity incidents, from detection to recovery, as well as working proactively in securing Sandvik by detecting and responding to threats. You’ll be part of the team that finds the entry point of an attack, figuring out what was exposed and if any data was extracted and together you constantly evaluate our attack-surface and how to protect Sandvik in the best possible way.
About the job
In this role, you:
- are part of the team leading the technical work within complex and long running incidents
- develop new tools and adapt current; helping us perform our detection and respond quicker and better
- develop ways to prevent cyber related challenges that we can get affected by or just don’t want to have
- collaborate with our stakeholders in security matters.
The location for this position is either Sandviken or Stockholm.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone with extensive experience from incident handling combined with a proven track record of automation and continuous improvements. Your background includes working hands-on within cybersecurity or perhaps in an enterprise IT environment.
To be successful in this role, you also need:
- familiarity with common protocols found in enterprise environments as well as common solutions for collaboration, client and server platforms, identity and networking
- programming and scripting skills
- knowledge in various operating systems such as Windows or Linux
- excellent English skills, verbal and written.
While it’s a plus if you have:
- experience from projects or different cloud environments
- experience from a leading role within a team
- knowledge of technical solutions like Firewalls, Switches and Active Directory structures
- knowledge from the ITIL framework
- an IT degree or the equivalent experience gained from work.
Your personality truly makes the difference! You’re a curious individual with a drive to develop our capabilities and at the same time advance yourself both personally and professionally. Being an excellent communicator and team player, you truly believe in collaboration, but at the same time you’re also independent and self-going. You’re used to work in an ever-changing environment, and are able to multitask, work with agility and navigate ambiguity and at a high rate of change.
Our Sandvik culture
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group, rapidly developing into new, digital offerings. We believe in a collaborative and inclusive culture, where innovations are part of everyday life. And for us, it’s clear that our diversities form a solid foundation for achieving great results. Learn more about us by visiting our website, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Send your application no later than December 13, 2021. Read more about Sandvik Group and apply at home.sandvik/career (Job ID: R0034200). As we aim for an open and fair recruitment process, we utilize assessment tools to safeguard objectivity. Shortly after the last application date, you’ll therefore be asked to take a personality and logic ability test.
For further information about this position, please contact:
Daniel Häggqvist, recruiting manager, +46 (0)72 235 32 80
Malena Rackner, Unionen, +46 (0)26 262 748
Göran Norell, Akademikerföreningen, +46 (0) 26 26 65 74
Peter Olsson-Andrée, Ledarna, +46 (0)26 26 19 84
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Services, +46 (0)26 261 444.
We have already decided on which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to use, and respectfully decline any additional contacts in that matter.
Deadline: Dec 13