Manager IT - End User Services
Do you want to join a multinational industry leader and take on a key role as Manager IT-End User Services within Sandvik IT?
At Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions, we deliver pioneering products and solutions to our global customers within the mining and construction segment. We are now recruiting for a proactive and customer-focused Manager IT-End User Services. This is a permanent position in Pune office.
- The Manager IT – End user services is responsible for the end to end life cycle management of IT assets namely laptops, desktops, iPhone, iPad, MacBook, SIM, data cards & Workstations and ensure that each business users are receiving service as per SLA.
- Ensure that global recommendations and mandates are followed in the delivery of the services.
- Ensure standard models for all IT consumables like docking stations, monitors, keyboard, printers etc etc…and develop suppliers with support of indirect purchase team.
- Ensures that process improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Ensure IT asset policy is updated and kept active to reflect terms and conditions of using IT assets in Sandvik and support busines that it is followed by all
- Complies with safety policies and applicable government, customer or industry regulations or requirements
- Asset Life Cycle Mgmt. : This process involves procurement based on forecast , stock management, issuance, configuration of IT assets, servicing of assets (incidents, warranty management - repairs, maintenance & insurance) as well as retirement of IT assets (FADA or buyback by user) after its warranty as per IT asset policy and following process of each Sandvik legal entity that is being supported . Insurance claim management. Run this service like a factory by owning end to end life cycle of asset.
- Spare Management: Managing adequate spares of critical devices to support business critical situations in consultation with each business expectations.
- CWIP: Fully responsible to streamline CWIP by managing IT asset identity to Fixed asset identity. Ensure that receiving business convert the device to fixed asset from the capital work in progress (CWIP) bucket by registering the issuance in the receiving fixed asset. It is required to periodically check the Stock in hand with CWIP account of each legal entity. The stock needs to be managed at legal entity level.
- Documents: Ensure and support creation of required documents to facilitate sending assets across county for business use or repairs etc to ensure that we follow all compliances ex: GST, Invoice, Challans etc
- Catalogue: Create and maintain a list of applicable IT assets with model, price as well as vendor to ensure timely supply and support.
- SIM/Data card: Ensure that we get best corporate pricing from telecom providers and manage delivery for mobile services. Manage migration of telecom provider from one to another for business users based on request. Handling of disconnection of services. Processing of all telecom bills and charge back.
- PRI: Processing & chargeback of all PRI bills
- Training: Conduct periodic training programs in O365, collaboration tools, security, and other standard applications in each product area to increase technology adaption and create awareness.
- Stake holder management: This position requires you to manage Business stakeholder relationship by establishing key result areas and following up with Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
- Geography Hub: Issuance of assets, invoicing of assets, PRI and Toll Free Billing Processing and Chargeback
We value your customer centric, can-do attitude in combination with previous experience from the field
To thrive in this role, we see that you have:
- Bachelor of Computer Science/ Bachelor of Engineering/Diploma (+2 extra experience) with minimum 10 years of total experience in delivering any IT services
- ITIL Service Management – Advanced is preferred
- Good Analytical Skills
- Basic understanding of ERP processes and concepts required for managing receipt of materials (GRN) and issuance of materials (Invoices, Challans)
- Ability and passion to Create value to business by leveraging IT
- Self-motivation and interpersonal skills
- Continuous process improvement by engaging employees to inspire and empower them to provide input into process change
- Excellent ability in delegating / allocating tasks/work within the team / working in matrix structure
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Basic Project Management experience
What’s in it for you?
We’re proud to offer you a feedback-friendly arena, where people support each other, learn together and celebrate differences. You get a lot of freedom to shape your own work and it’s truly developing – both for your own career path and for the balance between work and family life. Simply put: a great place to work!
Our Sandvik culture
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group, rapidly developing into new, digital offerings. We believe in a collaborative and inclusive culture, where innovations are part of everyday life. And for us, it’s clear that our diversities form a solid foundation for achieving great results. Learn more about us by visiting or website, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Reporting to: Manager IT - Infrastructure
Send your application no later than September 23, 2021. Read more about Sandvik Group and apply at home.sandvik/career (Job ID: R0032296).
Deadline: Sep 23