Senior IT Systems & Process Specialist
Sandvik DC Venlo is looking for a "Senior IT Systems & Process Specialist"
Sandvik Materials Technology is a world-leading manufacturer of advanced stainless steels and special alloys for the most demanding industries with globally 5,084 employees and a revenue of 13,598 million SEK in 2020. The offering covers a large variety of product forms, such as tube, pipe, bar and strip steel as well as products for industrial heating. With a unique expertise in materials technology and extensive insight into industrial processes and applications, products and services are continuously developed to increase customer productivity and safety, while often reducing the environmental impact.
In this role you are responsible for several or all aspects of IT within a designated area involving the definition, development, maintenance, and operation of systems. Next to that you ensure the area´s technological level is up to date, conducting studies and implementing new procedures and techniques and the selection of hardware, software and supplies.
- Responsible for activities related to the infrastructure and databases. (Active Directory, Network, Telecommunications, end-user software, hardware, servers, MS Teams, O365.)
- Local support and keep the business running with day-to-day challenges. First point of contact. Super user / Admin for some applications.
- IT related projects e.g. Separations, network upgrades, mobile hardware upgrades and/or new system implementations, etc.
- Install and configure software and hardware٫ including printers٫ network cards and so on.
- Create and deliver an IT plan that realizes the goals and objectives of the area’s overall strategy within the new organization (improve, find, and investigate new systems and hardware).
- Overseeing the study and implementation of new processes and techniques for the area with focus on IT Plan, IT Risk Analysis, and IT Lifecycle Management.
- Accountable for IT demands, authorized IT projects and enhancements of specific applications/infrastructure.
- Support or train personnel responsible for systems and networks and provide advice on the most suitable IT choices.
- Manage costs and maintain and review IT contract and SLA’s.
- Coordinate IT Services in accordance with Goup IT.
You hold a bachelor’s degree, or you have IT experience, preferably with a minimum of 3 to 6 years in a logistics environment and interest in IT systems and processes. You’re a team player and able to communicate in excellent Dutch and English (both written and verbal). You’re familiar with constantly transforming organizations, which makes you flexible at the same time. You are pro-actively taking ownership of your tasks and are responsible when dealing with costs.
Send your application no later than October 11, 2021. Read more about Sandvik and apply at www.sandvik.se/career, Job ID: R0030599.
For further information about this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated
Deadline: Oct 10