Lead Solution Architect
- Deadline: 27 May
- Country: Sweden
- Location: Sandviken
- Job-ID: R0025562
- Job category: IT & Software Development
Sandvik Materials Technology in Sandviken, Sweden (location could be flexible) is looking for a Lead Solution Architect
ARE YOU A THEORETICAL LEAD SOLUTION ARCHITECT THAT CAN’T KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE CODE? TAKE A CLOSER LOOK!
Join our journey towards becoming a stand-alone company!
Sandvik’s business area Sandvik Materials Technology has initiated an exciting journey to explore the possibility of a separate listing on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange. With a clear direction for our journey ahead, utilizing our position as technology leader, progressive customer partner and sustainability driver, we aim to become an even stronger and independent company within our industry.
Tube IT has the overall responsibility of delivering IT services and projects within SMT, primarily to Division Tube. We ensure the use of common processes and tools to find sustainable, user friendly and high quality solutions. We safeguard the governance of our models, frameworks and concepts through strategic, tactical and operational initiatives. Operating, developing and maintaining great IT solutions is key in setting the global industry standard.
As a Lead Solution Architect, you will work cross-functionally with other Solution Architects, Managers, Developers, Business Process Analysts/specialists and Service Managers.
- Partner with business lines to enable, architect, implement, and define the technical requirements, principles and models that guide Data solution decisions following the IT strategies.
- Responsible for translating business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions for integrating across applications, systems and platforms (Azure) to achieve business objectives.
- Lead a group of solution architects and assist in defining standard methodologies, guidelines, architecture solution patterns and decisions.
- Design, communicate, and enforce standards and ensure alignment with enterprise IT architecture strategy and plans.
- Work with the Product teams to define roadmaps and strategy.
- Collaborate with customers in building solution architecture to meet their business needs.
- Leverage strong collaboration, exceptional communication, negotiation, and leadership and influencing skills to persuade our customer and gain consensus.
- You will lead architectural solution and peer reviews of design and architectural patterns.
- Evaluates solutions to ensure that they are in alignment with the broader organization's mission, strategy / objectives, capability and processes using industry recognized architectural models and roadmaps.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience; advance degree preferred.
- Proven track record in architecting solutions with all aspects of development and implementation.
- History of working as a leader in similar positions.
- Experience in implementing solutions in Microsoft Azure Cloud (nice to have).
- Hands on experience in C# is essential, however multiple programming languages is meriting.
- Knowledge of APIs to design RESTful services, and integrate them with existing data providers, using JSON or XML.
- Govern technology/security solutions delivered against agreed principles, patterns, policies and standards.
- Ensure the architecture development process is followed in the development of technology.
- Experience with and/or working knowledge the manufacturing industry (nice to have).
To work with us:
At Sandvik, we are convinced that diversity leads to a better environment for our employees, our company and our customers. We offer you great development opportunities in a global industrial group with favorable employment conditions that include occupational pensions, wellness, group insurance, strengthened parental benefits, training programs and skills development. Welcome to us!
For further information about this position, please contact:
Stefan C Björk, recruiting manager, +46 (0)26 26 17 25
Maria Sundqvist, Akademikerföreningen, 026-26 39 93
Kjell-Åke Klockervold, Ledarna, 026-26 30 44
Mikael Larsson, Unionen, 026-26 31 66
Send your application no later than April 27th, 2021. Read more about Sandvik and apply at www.sandvik.com/career. Job ID: R0025562
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact:
Per Hammas, Recruitment Specialist, +46 (0)79 098 49 50
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided on which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilize. In light of this, we respectfully decline any additional contact with marketing or recruitment agencies.
Sandvik Materials Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of high value-added products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. The cutting-edge expertise is based on an integrated production platform and industry-leading metallurgy and R&D. In 2020, sales were approximately 13,6 billion SEK with about 5,000 employees.
Deadline: 27 May