IT System Support Analyst
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
- Job-ID: R0025000
- Job category: IT & Software Development
Sandvik Materials Technology in Clarks Summit, PA is looking for an
IT System Support Analyst
Sandvik Materials Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of high value-added products in advanced stainless steels, special alloys, as well as metallic and ceramic resistance materials for the most demanding industries. Its cutting-edge expertise is based on an integrated production platform and world-leading metallurgy and R&D.
Key performance areas
This position will be responsible for several aspects of IT within the Manufacturing Production area involving the definition, development, maintenance and operation of systems.
- Create and deliver an IT plan that realizes the goals and objectives of the area’s overall strategy
- Responsible for activities related to the telecommunications, software implementation / configuration, pcs, servers, switches and databases
- Works with both internal and external business partners to deliver support and enhancements of existing production systems and software with a focus on IT Plan, IT Risk Analysis and IT Lifecycle Management
- Focus on continuous service improvements
- Accountable for IT demand delivery, authorized IT projects and enhancements of specific applications/infrastructure within Service Level Agreements
- Other day to day assignments as issued by Sandvik Management
- Travel up to 20% of time
The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Automation Technology, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in Office365, SQL, Windows10 preferred. Experience with Fortinet, Cisco, PLC Automation and AI a plus.
- Effective communication
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Technical knowledge
- Customer service and Follow-up
- Decisiveness / Problem Solving
- Works well in both individual and team aspects with limited oversight
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ for the IT System Support Analyst position, Job Requisition ID# R0025000.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set