Solution Architect for End Point Protection
Do you want to join an industry leader within cybersecurity and drive important, cutting-edge projects within the field? Then we have the perfect opening for you!
To stay ahead of the game, Sandvik IT are right now transforming the Cybersecurity organization from a small department to a state-of-the-art resilience center – an enabler for our global, tech-savvy business. We’re now looking for a Solution Architect for End Point Protection (EPP) to join us – a flexible collaborator with a positive mindset, passion for change and a curiosity for innovations and improvements.
What’s in it for you?
We’re proud of the industry leading position we hold when it comes to cybersecurity, but we’re even more thrilled to offer you a feedback-friendly arena, where people support each other, learn together and celebrate differences. You get a lot of freedom to shape your own work and it’s truly developing – both for your own career path and for the balance between work and family life. Simply put: a great place to work!
Listen to what our manager Mona got to say about the team: https://youtu.be/vSAxN0hA6_E
So, let’s talk about the job
Close collaboration with stakeholders and suppliers gives this role a dynamic vibe – as you work to find appropriate technology, solve technical issues, and look at ways to make the most out of our cybersecurity activities. You create and improve the technical design and function of current products and services by staying updated on what’s buzzing. New tech often raises questions and a need to search for answers, and you process incoming tickets from the business and make our daily operations logical. Simply put, you’re a key player in contributing to a successful, agile and service-oriented organization for IT product delivery within Sandvik Group.
Other tasks included in this role are:
- Creating and managing the design and lifecycle of our EPP service and products in partnership with key suppliers and partners
- Developing and anchoring technical roadmaps for EPP, including different components
- Validating the quality and design of solutions suggested by suppliers and partners
- Working with the service architect and the service owner to ensure that the right technology underpin business demand appropriately
- Driving the architectural standards to meet technical and business requirements
- Supporting in development of new and existing services
- Driving projects related to EPP
Where’s the office?
You’ll have flexible working conditions, but for this job, your base is in either Kista (Stockholm) or Sandviken. As your colleagues and our partners are spread across different locations, some travel could be included during normal circumstances.
What we need from you
As much as we truly value your customer centric, can-do attitude, you obviously need previous experience from the field, and to thrive in this role we see that you have:
- A solid background as a solution architect, most likely within cybersecurity and beneficially also with a proven technical aptitude in EPP
- Good understanding of technical products and components, and an ability to evaluate, future proof and apply them for service effect
- An ability to lead and co-ordinate technical development and maintenance of products or services
Experience from an international, complex organization with multiple stakeholders and suppliers, lots of requirements and shifting needs is beneficial. You easily connect with people and build trusting relations, and you’re skilled in explaining technical information in ways that makes sense for everyone. Naturally, this means that you communicate fluently in English, while knowledge of Swedish is an advantage.
Does it sound like you? Hit the keyboard and apply!
Please send us your application no later than June 21, 2021. Read more about Sandvik Group and apply at home.sandvik/career (Job ID: R0024466).
More about Sandvik
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group, rapidly developing into new, digital offerings. We believe in a collaborative and inclusive culture, where innovations are part of everyday life. For us, it’s clear that our diversities form a solid foundation for achieving great results. Learn more by visiting our website, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Do you want more information about this position? Please contact:
Mona Westlund, recruiting manager, +46 (0)70 616 30 57
Union contacts – Sweden
Malena Rackner, Unionen, +46 (0)26 262 748
Fredrik Andersson, Akademikerföreningen, +46 (0)26 262 718
Peter Olsson-Andrée, Ledarna, +46 (0)26 261 984
To learn about our recruitment process, please contact HR Services, +46 (0)26 261 444.
We have already decided on what advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to use, and respectfully decline any additional contacts.
Deadline: Jun 21