INTO FIRM DEMANDS & FLEXIBLE DELIVERIES?
WE LIKE THAT ABOUT YOU
Sandvik IT Services UK is an entity within the Sandvik family of companies working in a multifunctional environment across Sandvik UK entities and global services. We are looking for you to join us as an IT Support Coordinator to work within our IT team as part of a dedicated IT support function for our business’, including our Dublin office.
Whilst a significant amount of time will be dedicated to providing support for UK based sites which are part of the Sandvik family, you will be mirroring this service as a dedicated support contact to all Dublin users.
The location for this position is hybrid and based from our Halesowen office therefore the ability to travel to here is a must.
There will be the requirement to travel to our Dublin office every 4 to 6 weeks, with overnight stays, as well as travel to other sites in the UK on an ad-hoc basis.
As an IT Support Coordinator, your typical duties will include, but not limited to:
- Review existing and implement new process’ to support the daily operations of the Team, including implementation and maintenance of process automation using Power Automate.
- Support user adoption of the Office 365 platform through training including creation and organisation of.
- Support our users in the plan and creation of their own Teams and SharePoint sites as well as support them in the maintenance of.
- Strong O365 knowledge is required, this includes SharePoint, Teams, PowerBI and the ability to produce and analyse data through Office 365 apps.
- Promote O365 features, new releases (such as Teams Rooms) and changes through various communication channels.
- 2nd line hardware and application support to users in the UK and Ireland. Manage incidents throughout lifecycle in ServiceNow.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to report hardware faults and arrange repair where required
- Manage mobile telephony account including procurement, asset, and lifecycle management of mobile hardware.
- Support with Identity & Access Management
- Project IT Support; implement and maintain process’ for and carry out the onboarding and attrition management of globally dispersed project resources.
- Working with the PMO support analysts to plan for and procure IT hardware.
- Main point of contact for application and hardware support within the project.
- Manage access loss risk through close management of user account expiry dates.
- Communicate well with people of all technical abilities and levels throughout the company.
- Confident and empathetic manner.
With our customers’ needs at the forefront of our objectives, you will ideally have at least four years’ business experience in IT support services, though this is desirable and not an essential requirement.
You will have experience from working within IT infrastructure services and a good understanding of business needs and processes as well as the ability to proactively build relationships with a range of stakeholders across multiple sites.
Additionally, you will have an understanding and previous experience of handling challenging demands in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of delivering training sessions and creating training materials are considered a plus in this position. As we work in a global environment, you need excellent skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
We are truly interested in your personality, which is characterised by your curiosity and willingness to provide excellent customer service, a structured way of working and your ability to take the initiative. You are eager to learn and you solve problems using your ability to be both strategic and tactical. As you are an inspiring team player with customer focus always in mind, you are driven and focused on delivering results and share your knowledge with others in a pedagogical and creative manner. With your integrity and professionalism, you easily manage groups and build and maintain sincere and trustworthy relationships within your networks. Finally, your personal commitment and your positive attitude of always being willing to try new approaches make you an important part of the future success of our team.
We are a company with an open-minded culture, actively working to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
As well as the opportunity to work in a global environment, we can offer a very competitive compensation package as well as an attractive employee benefits scheme and family friendly leave entitlements.
How to apply? Interested in the challenge? Read about Sandvik and apply at www.sandvik.com/careers.
Send your application and CV no later than 31 March 2023. For further information regarding the recruitment process contact HR Services.UK@sandvik.com
Deadline: Not set