IT Application Analyst, Flexible USA
Sandvik in Smyrna, GA is looking for an IT Application Analyst
(Location flexible within the US)
Salary range $84,000 - $100,000 dependent upon experience with annual bonus opportunity
Sandvik is a premier high-tech engineering and manufacturing solutions provider. We offer sophisticated, high-quality products and solutions which improve customer efficiency, profitability, safety, and sustainability. We are a global leader in groundbreaking innovative solutions in the manufacturing industry for hard materials cutting, digital planning and automated metrological solutions, as well as equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries.
Globally, Sandvik has nearly 40,000+ employees and sales of about 103 billion SEK in more than 150 countries.
Sandvik values enthusiastic, committed people who enjoy collaborating to find new solutions to complex business challenges! We seek motivated and hardworking individuals who share our values and who are customer-focused, team-oriented and who remove obstacles to support our customers and our strategic objectives. Are you someone who takes extraordinary pride in your work and is inspired and motivated by their role?
Sandvik offers competitive compensation and bonus opportunities. We offer a strong employee benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, EAP, supplemental indemnity offers, legal support options, fully paid virtual medical and physical therapy services, Paid Time Off and more!
Sandvik values employee development! We provide tuition assistance along with career development planning and a robust assortment of employee development programs and leadership development programs. Sandvik strives to always further a supportive and high-performance culture where our employees can feel valued and free to share ideas and bring them to fruition. We provide safe, sustainability-focused, and appealing work environments and flexibility to help our employees perform at optimal levels and have time and energy for enriching personal time.
Sandvik seeks a IT Applications Analyst to join our IT Services team.
The IT Application Analyst provides level 3 application and ERP process support across all process areas (Finance, Service, Distribution, Sales, Production, etc.) in an international framework on a day-to-day basis covering the whole spectrum and all supported environments of the large community of Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions Business Area, with a customer focused ethos.
- Provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project and system competence in a specific area.
- Configure program logic for new applications or analyze and modify existing logic in existing applications.
- Evaluate business requirements and suggest solutions including time- and cost-estimations when required.
- Maintain understanding of business processes/requirements and design solutions for identified gaps.
- Estimate application development efforts needed and create outline solution.
- System test and approve all development to ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Manage assigned incidents (investigate, solve, perform status updates and document solution).
- Must possess an engineering degree in computer science or closely related course of study.
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional experience supporting ERP (such as Syste21/Aurora/Sap S4/Hana, for instance) systems in a similar position.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in managing support calls, incidents, root cause analysis and providing workarounds and permanent solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL principles.
- Use of incident/problem and change management tracking systems.
- Experience with taxation issues a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in the English language.
- Able to legally work in the US.
- Able to travel internationally (passport & visa current). Anticipated travel 25%.
- Capable of performing during irregular work hours.
- Capable of learning and understanding the key business processes that are in scope.
- Is flexible and adapts to change.
- Is willing to learn and develop new skills as applicable.
- Effectively works independently and also collaborates with others to achieve optimal results together.
- Results oriented - keeping to schedules, delivering work in time; ensuring high quality delivery.
- Supplier management and service integrator skills are required, for project coordination, stabilization, testing and third-party management.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reference Job Req #: R0051709
Deadline: Not set