Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is looking for a Recruiter to join our Rotary Drills Division in Alachua, FL.
Sandvik is a global engineering company with over 37,000 team members worldwide. Our division headquarters in sunny Alachua, FL is where we design and manufacture world class rotary drill machines for the global surface mining industry. We offer customer focused mining solutions centered on our own employees’ passion to win while maintaining a fun and rewarding work atmosphere.
At Sandvik, we’re technology driven, innovative, entrepreneurial, and inclusive! Our workplace is full of dedicated and passionate team members who directly contribute to our company’s growth and success. We believe that diversity inspires, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together, and celebrating our differences. And it’s our commitments to Safety, Quality and our People in what sets us apart here in Alachua.
The Recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruitment on all entry level to senior level positions for the Rotary Drilling Division. The Recruiter will work with third party vendors for temporary personnel and recruitment projects at the Alachua site. They will create and maintain recruiting partnerships with local colleges and high schools to build talent pipelines and bench strength for the organization. The Recruiter will report to the Director of HR and work with HR Specialist. This is an onsite position at our Division Headquarters.
Additionally, the Recruiter will:
- Own the candidate experience from start to end to ensure an exceptional candidate experience: understanding candidate goals and needs, qualifying their competency and culture fit, managing the feedback loop, and coordinating an expedient and seamless recruitment of diverse quality talent
- Partner closely with hiring managers to assess their hiring needs and create a recruitment plan that matches their hiring goals in attracting top talent for the job role(s)
- Actively sources, recruits, screens, interviews, offers, hires and onboards candidates for full time positions at the site from entry level to senior level positions
- Manage the communication, scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with applicable equal employment opportunity (EEO) and related employment laws and regulations
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience with full life cycle recruitment; manufacturing or other relevant industry recruiting experience a plus
- Be a self-starter and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Strong professional communication skills and demonstrated ability to influence and advise managers
- Solid Microsoft Office computer skills and experience with Workday HRM system a plus
- Knowledge of relevant federal and state employment laws and regulations and recruiting trends and best practices
Here’s what we offer in return:
- Health - After 30 days you’re eligible for our Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Flexible Spending. There’s company paid Short term disability insurance and group Life Insurance.
- Future Savings - We help you save for retirement in offering a generous 401(k) plan with auto/matching your contribution up to 8%.
- Rest & Relaxation - We provide up to 2 weeks Paid Time Off your first year of employment along with 11 Company paid holidays. After 1 year of service, you’re awarded 3 Weeks of Vacation
- And if you’re feeling under the weather – we have up to 6 sick days a year too
Career & Other Perks
- Career Path - Your success and career at Sandvik is very important to us and we support your professional development by offering online and classroom trainings through our onsite Sandvik Training Academy and offer a College Tuition Reimbursement Program for those wanting to finish a degree or pursue another or other certifications
- Promoting the Sandvik Spirit - Community is important to us and we do our best to support and give back to the community and local charities which employees can participate with our Community Service Days
- Let’s be healthy together - you receive an annual Wellness, Diet and Gym Stipend
- Fun in the workplace - We have Employee Resource Groups and an Employee Activity Committee that promotes at least one event every quarter
- Unlimited Employee Discounts – Part of a global organization there are many employee savings available from purchasing a car, buying a cellphone, or taking the much-needed vacation. These discount programs are from the major automobile manufacturers and famous retail brands, theme parks, etc.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online to the Recruiter position, Job Req. ID # R0043469.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set