Recruitment Co-ordinator (Hybrid)
DON’T BE IN THE DARK ABOUT YOUR CAREER…….
‘ARE YOU 'CUSTOMER FOCUSED & TEAM PLAYER'
WE LIKE THAT ABOUT YOU
Sandvik is a global, high-tech engineering group, providing front-line products and services for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has been in operation since 1862 and today employs some 40,000 people, working in approximately 160 countries. Our diverse solutions delivered by our highly qualified and proficient employees enhance our customers’ productivity, safety and their profitability.
We are now recruiting for a Recruitment Co-ordinator (S4) 6 month fixed term position in our Dublin Office.
As the recruitment Coordinator Ireland, you will assist both the HR Manager & HR Generalist on national HR recruitment projects and initiatives that support the local business strategy. You will be responsible for recruitment co-ordination from start to finish & adherence to the processes in Ireland. You will assist the HR Generalist with the onboarding for all new hires. The recruitment coordinator will maintain employee records for all new hires in a human resources information system (HRIS workday) so that information is accurate and secure. Day to day responsibilities include responding to enquires and assisting employees, managers & external agencies to complete HR relates forms to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete. Other adhoc duties as requested.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team and be part of a fast-paced and expanding Dublin office.
- Act as first point of contact for all for all stakeholders in relation to all HR related matters in the Dublin in terms of recruitment co-ordination
- Co-ordinate the recruitment process up to signing of contract by the candidate (Manage all third party relationships). Advertise role using agreed recruiting tool eg; LinkedIn, Irish job ads etc
- Handles the recruitment process in the HRIS system and all other systems used throughout the recruitments different phases - recruitment / selection / onboarding
- Be a gatekeeper to ensure that the processes are followed and that the necessary documentation is being documented and scanned for all HR matters
- Act as HR System Owner - Register and log employee records in HR Information System according to established recruitment and onboarding processes
- Liaise with the HR Generalist to ensure monthly new hire payroll is managed in a timely manner
- Other adhoc duties as requested
- 2+ years HR Administration Experience required, in a multinational environment highly desirable.
- Experience of an HRIS System such as Workday an advantage
- 1-2 years recruitment co-ordination experience
- Ability to apply practical HR solutions & can demonstrate strong planning and organisation skills
- Relationship building as well as strong interpersonal and influencing skills essential.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.(English fluency essential)
- Attention to detail a must
- Competent in all Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint – advanced skills necessary)
- A University degree or equivalent experience within the relevant function essential
- CIPD accreditation desirable
What we offer:
- 22 days annual leave
- 4 Company Days
- Defined Contribution Pension
- VHI Health Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – gym membership, wellbeing seminars, bike to work scheme
- Hybrid Working, Flexible start & Finish times
- New location in the IFSC from 1st May
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunneling and quarrying. In 2021, sales were approximately 41 billion SEK with about 15,500 employees within continuing operations.
A glimpse of our culture
At Sandvik, we’re tech driven, innovative and entrepreneurial! For us, success is a team effort - we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where people can be themselves and reach their full potential. So, we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our differences. We also give you the freedom to find that perfect mix between work, family life and interests. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know us further.
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik has a developed belief in conducting our business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for our employees and the environment, wherever in the world we operate.
Our high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas we operate.
These core values, to prioritise the safety and well-being of our employees, are the foundation of how we work today. We also recognise the importance on inter-personal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect and trust, enhance our working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by Sandvik, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Reporting to: HR Manager
How to apply? Interested in the challenge? Please apply directly via the Workday Employee Self Service with the reference [O/S]. For further information regarding the recruitment process contact HRIreland@sandvik.com. Read more about Sandvik and apply at https://www.home.sandvik/career
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilise, and we respectfully decline any contact from marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels or campaigns.
The closing date for applications is 13th May 2022
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid permit to work in the EU.
Deadline: Not set