Sandvik Materials Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of highly refined products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. Excellence is based on an integrated production platform as well as industry-leading metallurgy and R&D operations. Sales in 2020 were just over SEK 13.6 billion and the number of employees was approximately 5,000.
The position would directly report to Manager of HR Service, SMT China. Below please refer to the job description:
Coordinate and administer a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR operational activities.
Key performance area:
As part of the SMT country HR service team, responsible for the delivery of employee lifecycle support to SMT sales organization in China (include Taiwan) under supervisory to ensure HR operation activities implemented in the right way, include but not limited to:
- Recruit right person to fill the vacant positions and seek continuous improvement on recruitment tools and channel to be efficiency.
- Administrate employee lifecycle online/offline activities, include onboarding, changes and offboarding process, data reporting and maintenance in HR system etc.
- Responsible for providing advisory of performance management to business managers, include goal setting& review, support with performance dialogues and improvement activities.
- Assist HR Manager on merit & bonus campaign with high quality.
- Collect monthly payroll data to make sure payroll process aligned with applicable rules and policies
- Interact with function contacts in providing HR related reports with timely manner.
- Take care employee relationships in daily work and innovate different methods to promote employer branding.
- HR helpdesk to provide assist to managers and employees with the operation of HRIS system, employment certification letter etc.
- Give advice and guidance to business line managers in order to actively raise their understanding of and expertise in people management and HR issues
- Facilitate training programs and deliver internal trainings per requirements and needs.
- In some cases, will be responsible for providing tactical support to handle auditing or ER cases per request
- Other tasks assigned by manager on critical, urgent matters
- Bachelor’s degree, major in human resource, business administration or related.
- Minimum 10 years’ HR working experience in multinational company, with at least 5 years’ solid experience in recruiting and performance management.
- Experience of Workday system and/or HR support to Taiwan organizations is a plus.
- Broad HR knowledge, familiar with local legislation and employment law;
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Capability of data analyzing and sense of confidentiality
- Skilled in Microsoft office 365;
- People smart, strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- High customer service focus with solutions-oriented mindset, flexible and agile to support business as per expectation;
- Strong ability of organization and execution;
- Able to work independently as an individual contributor, characterized by optimistic, proactive and responsible attitude.
As a person you are self-motivated and one with lot of initiative, courage and integrity and a business minded, result oriented attitude. You also have strong communication skills and can work in an English environment
Deadline: Not set