HR Systems Coordinator
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is seeking a
HR Systems Coordinator
Location: Mississauga, ON
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. We recognize your performance and offer various ways to fuel your growth towards exceptional achievements.
Currently we have an opening for an HR Systems Coordinator. The HR Systems Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the continuous flow of the employee lifecycle within the internal processes and systems.
Are you experienced with HR Systems and have a passion for data analytics? We want to hear from you!
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
What you will be doing
- Process owner of the HRIS system (Workday).
- Provide end user training on HR systems.
- Oversee employee time away from work in the Payroll system and ensure adherence to the current policies.
- Data analytics including, but not limited to, the tracking and reporting on all employee activity and analysis of the trends.
- Investigate and ensure the continuous improvement of the HR systems and processes, and to implement accordingly.
- Support the benefit and pension administration.
- Manage the shared HR mailbox and distribute tasks accordingly to the team.
- Other duties as assigned by the HR Advisor Manager.
Environmental Health and Safety
- We are ethical and compliant, dedicated to health, safety, and sustainability. We put health and safety first!
What you will bring along
- 3 years experience working in a human resources environment.
- Completion of Degree or Diploma in a related field.
- Proficient with HR systems, experience using Workday considered an asset.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a dynamic team environment.
- Agile to frequently changing priorities.
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you…
- The opportunity to make an impact on our business performance.
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, in an industry leading business.
- The opportunity to reach your full potential.
- Ongoing development and training.
- An excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. We are a company with an open-minded culture that encourages employees to share ideas and work innovatively. We embrace diversity and inclusion and inspire everyone to bring their authentic selves to work everyday!
We take pride in our agile customer-focused decision making. We empower our employees, providing strong performance management and opportunities to grow your career.
Do you want to learn more?
To learn more about Sandvik, our people and products please visit our website: https://www.home.sandvik/en/about-us/
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the HR Systems Coordinator, requisition R0032931. We thank all applicants. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are always available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline: Oct 26