Bilingual HR Advisor
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is seeking a
Bilingual HR Advisor
Location: Mississauga, ON
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. We recognize your performance and offer various ways to fuel your growth towards exceptional achievements.
Currently, we have an opening for a Bilingual HR Advisor. The Bilingual HR Advisor is responsible for strategic recruitment and workforce planning. They will also develop relationships with both managers and employees to ensure support in daily HR related tasks.
Do you have experience working in Recruitment? We want to hear from you!
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
What you will be doing
- Provide recommendations and coordinate recruitment and selection process for the organization.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs to effectively develop and execute recruitment strategies for assigned functions.
- Supports the implementation and maintenance of various HR initiatives including compensation programs, talent management, performance management, and the interpretation and consultation of various assessment related tools.
- Lead in the development of sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions.
- Remain current with market initiatives and proactively seek opportunities to promote Sandvik.
- Establish relationships with local organizations, institutes, and establishments to create and maintain talent pipeline for applicable roles.
- Analyze recruiting metrics to accurately assess the effectiveness of current and previous recruitment strategies as well as drive process improvements.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Environmental Health and Safety
- We are ethical and compliant, dedicated to health, safety, and sustainability. We put health and safety first!
What you will bring along
- College Diploma or University Degree in Human Resources or relevant field of study.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Human Resources with a focus on Talent Acquisition.
- French-English bilingual proficiency required (both spoken and written).
- Computer literacy in related systems and programs.
- Working knowledge of an HRIS system is considered an asset.
- Strong conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexible and easily adaptable.
- Ability to read situations quickly and accurately in order to determine the best approach.
- Demonstrate empathy, professional credibility, and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple competing issues with perseverance to solve problems.
- Travel may at times be required in this role.
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you…
- The opportunity to make an impact on our Divisions’ performance.
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, in an industry leading business.
- The opportunity to reach your full potential.
- An excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits as well as ongoing development and training.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. We are a company with an open-minded culture that encourages employees to share ideas and work innovatively. We embrace diversity and inclusion and inspire everyone to bring their authentic selves to work everyday!
We take pride in our agile customer-focused decision making. We empower our employees, providing strong performance management and opportunities to grow your career.
Do you want to learn more?
To learn more about Sandvik, our people and products please visit our website: https://www.home.sandvik/en/about-us/
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Bilingual HR Advisor, requisition R0029300. We thank all applicants. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are always available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline: Aug 4