- Deadline: Not set
- Country: Mexico
- Location: Queretaro
- Job-ID: R0025773
- Job category: Human Resources
Sandvik Coromant Mexico is looking for:
As a Human Resource Generalist, you will develop, drive, manage, coordinate, and administer a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR functions as compensation and benefits, recruitment, training, organization development, and employee relations programs.
Key performance areas:
The Primary responsibilities of the HR Generalist include:
- In conjunction with global HR and/or Business Line Management you will develop, manage and/or administer the organization’s health & welfare benefits, compensation, key position recruitment, training, talent development, and employee relations programs
- Evaluate compensation levels of individuals and create proposals for salary changes as necessary
- Manage key position recruiting: clarify job description, define and execute sourcing method, perform pre-selection, conduct interviews together with the manager and influence the final decision
- Advise leaders regarding performance management, identification and development of high potentials, and creation of development and/or training plans
- Support leaders with performance issues and other sensitive matters. Ensure compliance with both legal requirements and our corporate values
- Coordination with the local works councils where applicable on matters of employment law and individual law in coordination with local management
You possess a minimum of University degree (Bachelor’s or international equivalent) in Human Resources or related field, experience in an HR Generalist role within an international organization. You must have strong business acumen, along with a customer service orientation. We expect you will have the ability to learn and adapt to a changing business environment. Payroll and vendor management experience is preferred, and process management and improvement skills would be a plus.
You like to work with ambitious targets, deliver on promises and have a no-excuse mentality. You act with unquestioned integrity and have both the interest and ability to work with people in a virtual and global organization. You easily build and maintain trust, ensure confidentiality and conduct yourself with the utmost professionalism. You are an excellent networker with good understanding of stakeholder needs, and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with proficiency in both Spanish and English. You are able to execute on both short-term and long-term objectives.
The HR Generalist will also possess:
- Knowledge and understanding of HRIS
- Good English language skills and proficiency
INTERNAL: Use Sandvik's intranet to apply for this position under Vacancies, Job ID: R0009256 HR Generalist. This job ad applies only to those who have permanent employment with Sandvik.
Sandvik Machining Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global market-leading manufacturer of tools and tooling systems for advanced industrial metal cutting. Products are manufactured in cemented carbide and other hard materials such as diamond, cubic boron nitride and special ceramics.
Deadline: Not set