- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Alachua, Florida
- Job-ID: R0024026
- Job category: Human Resources
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology in Alachua, FL is looking for a Recruiter
If you’re an experienced Recruiter seeking to develop your career in the mining industry then, Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology wants to speak with you!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas
The Human Resources (HR) Recruiter is responsible for high volume full-life cycle recruitment for entry level to senior level positions for the Rotary Drilling Division. In this position, you will play an integral role to the overall success of the team by delivering a high level of service and thought leadership in the recruiting process. You will be working and supporting a multitude of hiring managers at the site reporting to the HR Director. You will build and maintain recruiting partnerships with local colleges and high schools to develo talent pipelines and bench strength for the organization.
Additionally, the Recruiter will:
- Actively sources, recruits, screens, interviews, offers, hires and onboards candidates for full time positions at the site (entry level to senior level positions)
- Provide creativity in sourcing candidates utilizing various channels to bring in diverse top talent for the organization
- Partner closely with hiring managers to assess their hiring needs and create a recruitment plan that matches their hiring goals in attracting top talent for the job role(s) and cultural fit
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Manage the communication, scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Prepares offer letter packages and supports new hires with seamless onboarding process
- Coaches managers in lawful and constructive interviewing techniques and practices
- Follow up with hiring managers after the interview process to determine whether a placement can be made, and collect feedback when placement is unsuccessful to disposition appropriately
- Own the candidate experience from start to end and ensure an exceptional candidate experience: understanding candidate goals and needs, qualifying their competency and culture fit, managing the feedback loop, and coordinating an expedient and seamless interview process.
You possess minimum of 5+ years of experience in high volume full life cycle recruiting; manufacturing/warehouse experience a plus.
You also possess:
- 2+ years’ experience with college recruitment preferred
- Ability to manage multiple requisitions at a time
- Able to demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy; ability to work independently
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with candidates, employees, and managers
- Salary negotiation experience
- Travel required
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Recruiter position, Job Req. ID # R0024026.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set