Business Controller (US Flexible)
At Dormer Pramet, we aim to build on the company’s heritage and success to innovate our way into the future. By keeping a long-term focus on everything we do, we can support our ambitions to grow manufacturing and prosperity for all. This brings jobs with opportunities for both growth and security. It is what we care for and makes us go that extra mile!
We share our deep knowledge and experience to build great relationships, not just with industry partners but with employees and the community. We focus on improving our work environment and believe that everyone should feel empowered to deliver success. We promise a rewarding career with flexible working options, excellent training, and progression opportunities.
Does this seem like something you want to be part of?
We are now looking for our Financial Controller (US flexible location), someone who is eager to support our growth ambitions and would like to play a key role in the teams of the Sales and Marketing Americas Region.
In this role, you will be a part of the business control team in the United States and work cross-functionally across the company together with the global finance team to ensure a timely and accurate finance reporting, consolidation and global compliance with accounting standards and guidelines. You provide operational support within guidelines and policies, analyze and solve a range of problems using standard procedures to ensure that Dormer Pramet current financial requirements are met according to the business needs.
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure that the closing process is adequate to report both timely and with high precision.
- Develop the ways of working in the general accounting area.
- Perform general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements.
- Prepare records, analyze and report accounting transactions and ensure the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles.
- Provide financial support, including forecasting, budgeting and analyzing variations from budget.
- The successful candidate will bring strong business acumen, broad finance experience (at least 5+ years), a passion for structure, and the ability to form strong partnerships.
- Comprehensive understanding of GAAP and IFRS.
- University degree with a specialization in Business and Finance.
- Excellent capability to handle multiple stakeholders.
- Goal oriented with a solid ability to get results.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a cross-functional, matrix environment.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
This position reports to – Business Control Manager, Dormer Pramet. The location of this position is flexible within the United States, central time zone. .
Dormer Pramet is a global manufacturer and supplier of tools for the metal cutting industry, and we have a truly international presence with four production units and sales offices in 20 countries. Our skills and products solve engineering challenges across many industry sectors – including maintenance, repair, overhaul, and general machining through to heavy machining, railway, and airframe assembly.
Customer Focus, Innovation, Fair Play, and Passion to Win are our values that build the foundation of our brand and company.
How to apply
Interested in the challenge? Please click the ‘apply now’ button below or call us and talk to us to find out more. For further information visit our website: www.dormerpramet.com
Do you want to learn more about this exciting job? Please contact
- Grant Newcombe, Business Control Manager
- Sara Hubertz, HR BP Sales Area Americas Dormer Pramet
For further information, visit our website www.dormerpramet.com
Deadline: Not set