- Handling accounts payable, staff claim, payment, general ledger, fixed assets, petty cash, bank reconciliation and financial report.
- Managing day-to-day accounting operations, payment.
- Preparing payment and vouchers.
- Handling VAT on input and Withholding Tax.
- Handle import & export duties taxes and expenses as per Customs’ requirements.
- Liaise with Tax Department on company tax refund.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA would be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting, good knowledge of accounting principle, Thai GAAP and tax ruling.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate in SAP system is preferred
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Application
- Flexible, proactive and have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines.
Deadline: Apr 13